Returning pilot looking for action and needs guidance

Hi guys after 2year break I have decided to invest my time in eve again.
Even tough it has been a while i still have all the skills, assets, etc from my previous experience rich decade in eve. I’m looking for a group which is currently in a big continious conflict where content is not a issue. Here a few indications of what I’m looking for:
*does not have to be a corp/alliance
*does not have to be a big group
*TZ does not matter
*does not have to have srp or pve access
*does not have any active busines in HI-sec
*does not matter which null region or wormhole place it is located in
*Standings or affiliations to other groups do not matter
In general all I’m looking for is a place to join where I would be trown into meat grinder and some oportunities to apply myself.

My favorite ships to fly for fun are: 500mn prohercy, shield deimos and ascendancy nyx. Thank you for your time and if you have any leads where all of the action is now please write here or send in game mail.
Tensa ZangetsuSan

1 Like

If it’s PvP you’re after, we have plenty of content in wormholes.

You’d have to adjust your ship choice a bit… but we could help you with that :slight_smile:

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-talks/siege-of-j155203/
https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

Hey there Tensa! Welcome back to EVE.

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. Our corporation is a member of Hardly Competent alliance and we are based in LowSec, 8 jumps from Amarr.

We have a jump freighter service for moving assets to our staging system and structures for docking regular capitals (nothing for supers to dock in yet). Here there is a solid group of PvP-ers and a great community that is growing more by the day!

We can’t promise you the world, but I can promise that we are going somewhere great!

Feel free to join our Discord and interrogate me!

Battle Kats Discord

Hit me up anytime!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzZZZZzzz

ugh i’m tired.

read this come join us bla bla bla.

we might make you sing as an initiation. hope your “previous experience rich decade in eve” has helped you learn a few songs :wink:

no to omega regards to S rmt accomplice

Check Outfit 418

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible.

Hello,

I have been playing EVE for years now and am still excited about the game. I came back recently after a nice break and tried to find a corp which suits my playstyle. And here started my problem. I could not find anything. They all had some demands or rules I did not want to meet. CTA’s, mandatoy on comms, nothing other than PvP, etc.

So I decided to create my own corp. A corp where the main occupation is PvP but also has room for other playstyles. Do you like manufacturing or exploration as a means to fund your PvP. No problem! Do you want to log in after a hard day at work and not be on comms but just relax? No problem!

I like the close knittedness of a corp and dont like the added weight of an alliance. An alliance will, in my mind, cause the corp to loose its identity and ability to make its own decisions. So this corp will not join an alliance ever. Same goes for blues, we dont need them.

So I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people. To create an environment where we have fun with whatever we do.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated with room for other playstyles
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: we can go anywhere we want
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

Hey Tensa (did you used to live in low sec, name sounds familiar?),

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people -
https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

Toot toot!

Thank you everyone for your interest.So far i have seen few potential posts about new home. Please keep it coming as i will make my decision arround 8-11-19.

Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP come talk with us!

Tensa, feel free to check us out o7

Hi, if your looking for small gang pvp and industry i would invite you to join XeCutioners Recruitment channel in game. We can chat more about what you are looking for and if we might be able to offer you a new home.

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

@Tensa_ZangetsuSan come and fly with our pack! Actively in a war zone for the last 2 months with daily content from fleet fights to small gang pvp.

if your loking for the vast fredom you can get in wormholes and god pvp please stop by

Greetings,

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hello @Tensa_ZangetsuSan

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council