Omnivores of Mediocrity is a relatively young corporation, looking to recruit the last remaining pilots needed to fill our roster. Small gangs, roams, and wormhole PVP will be in abundance - our pilots are always hunting for a good fight!
Anyone looking to get in on the ground floor of a growing J-Space corporation may find us particularly appealing. We currently live in a C4 wormhole with C5/C3 static connections.
We are a drama-free group with no whip cracking; Real life takes precedence over EVE. If you’re looking for a laid-back, fun group of people to fly and shoot with in J-Space, Omnivores of Mediocrity may be the corp for you!
What to expect from us:
- Relaxed, laid-back environment.
- Healthy membership distribution across EU and US tz.
- Exploration, blue loot, gas/mineral buybacks available.
- Gas reaction setup, some PI opportunities.
- C5 ratting fleets.
- Transparent weekly™ payouts.
- We’ll rageroll for fights, we’ll bait in something that’s not a Drake, we’ll jump when there’s a Heron on dscan. If we see it, we shoot it.
What we expect from you:
- Mature attitude. We like to ■■■■ around, but keep the environment friendly and clean.
- Be self motivated: grab a friend or go solo, let’s find content together.
- Willingness to join discord comms and be visible on Pathfinder.
- Omega; Trained in Covert Ops, and willing to train into our doctrine ships.
Short Term Goals:
- Move into a C4
- Establish corp doctrines
- Consolidate corporate buyback programs
- Find last remaining members to fill our roster
For any inquiries, feel free to contact our recruiters or drop in to “The Omni Pub” in-game!