Origin. refuge looking for CN/AU/RU tz, PVP focused corp

Any PVP, preferably high skill level and effort.
FW, Low sec, Null sec preferred, but won’t say no to a decent WH corp or High sec merc corp.
I’m active from around 1000 Eve time to around 1600.
I have 3 PVP characters, main, dic alt and dread alt.

1 Like

o7 o7 just see elo knight tweet

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

@Proto_MoIecule come and join our pack in TRI you would be welcome here and we are only a few jumps from K3J an easy move :smiley:

Running with Wolves (Triumvirate) ***Recruitment OPEN***

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow ■■■■ up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hello @Proto_MoIecule

First off, very nicely done with the name selection. I like it! We are a super ACTIVE tight knit PVP WH Corp/Alliance that would love to show you around our neck of the woods. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

o/ i see you stil havent join a corp still interested on my offer ? lets chat If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Hello Proto,

B0SS Alliance is back and we are actively recruiting cool people focused on PVP. We are currently staged in NPC null sec and have plenty of content for people interested in all sorts of pvp.

At Star Frontiers & B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Please reach out to us on discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/axkA4Rs

For testimony from our members check out our recruitment thread B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nem

Listen to this guy… come to discord and say hello :slight_smile:

Hello there.

No.Mercy of TRI is recruiting new pilots who wants to join the good fights.
We’ve had some nice brawls with ze bees and with ze dinos.

For ISK making, we have a nice amount of space in the drone regions with the rest of the PanFam coalition.

Hit me up on EVE or have a chat in our ingame channel No.Mercy pub

people really need to stop necroposting in this subforum ffs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.