Old (beta) returning player; 93Mil SP thinking about returning

Old (beta) returning player; 93Mil SP thinking about returning (yes, I’m the original player, never sold the account)

Played intensively over 20 years with a few large breaks from game throughout.

I’d like to join a corp/alliance that can offer as close to ‘jump in and do stuff’ as possible - my personal life isn’t compatible with waiting 6hours for an op to start etc anymore. I seem to recall there was a Red v Blue alliance… ? Are they still active?

I often flew T3s but lots of skills in lots of areas - PvE and PvP

You should check us out. We PvP in null-sec, low-sec, and sov null! Blops, Raoms, and small-medium gang fights! JREX has always been a tight knit group of dudes that like to have a good time.

Our discord is below.
http://discord.sedition.space/

Hello Flib and welcome back! Any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

hi do you have a dread alt ?

Check it out.

Check out Katothen. We have daily small to medium gang PvP content, our form-ups are rarely more than 15 mins, and we love to use T3Cs.

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is a newer EU/US TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are ~all~, mostly all grown up mature guys, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a newer corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message here or ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter

Should try out wormholes, more focused on individuals finding content and groups responding or setting traps. Always something to do, especially if you’re self sufficient.

Hi you find anything ? you can always contact us in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ” or discord https://discord.com/invite/yqeQPNg or direct chat with me.

Hay bud am looking for vet’s that have a bit of know how we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.