LF 0.0npc corp or small pirate corp

Hi there, this is my second topic)

2nd topic, some info -
Returned after 5years break, gallente/amarr pilot, subcapital only, no alts(weak PC)

Looking for oldstyle pvp corp, that fly something bigger than frigate and have almost no “blueball”
Same for 0.0npc

Im not looking for PVE corp, i dont care about SOV, i wont fight for dreams of 1 person that want to rule the galaxy, lol

I want to learn small scale(not about ship size, but about number of pilots) where anchor - taboo word
Im willing to lose ships as much as needed

Hi digitis, I saw your older post. Can you tell us why you didn’t like any of the previous corp offers? That can help us as recruiters understand what you’re looking for.

But if you can, I’d like to talk to you about fweddit, our corp ad here Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ] [NS/LS]

We’re small gang, We don’t care what you lose, and we don’t like blueballing very much either.

Join our discord here https://discord.gg/0kCRVItfTl2qAwf1 and ask for niv. I’d love to talk to you more.

As needed huh?

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

Considered wormholes?

If you’re flexible, we’ve got,

We got you

Black Ops
Small Gang
Large Gang

We hunt - All DAY long

Tight Group

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.