Found a corp. please remove

Good day gents!

Returning to eve after a very long 10 year hiatus. Been back a week or so on new toon from bazzar till ccp sorts out my old main. ( doesn’t look good) so more than likely be using this one. Prefer low sec / high sec pvp action, smaller corp preferred, roaming gangs, Y"aaar OR Anti-Y"aaar doesn’t matter. Been running LVL 4 missions and its just not me. I can fully fund myself and self-sustaining combat needs. I haven’t played a PC game in over a decade, been on consoles since i left. Have mic and discord downloaded as I see this is a thing now. I prefer an older/ish crowd as I am not a young man. Feel free to send emails or reply here. Currently chilling in High-Sec. FLY safe…Or violent lol , its eve boys. look forward to hearing or flying with some of you in the future.

@Wily_Whartog il send you a mail

Hey man. We are a small gang wormhole corp with a C2. We focus on pvp mainly. If you are interested in wormhole space, and want to shoot something that isn’t an npc or a rock. let me know. I’d be happy to talk with you for a minute.

Discord

Hi @Wily_Whartog

Welcome back to EVE! I hope you stay a while :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in living in lowsec and participating in lowsec/npc null pvp we here at Filthy Peasants may be the perfect place for you.

We’re a EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid region. We’re an established group that has been around for many years with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us fun content. We’re also an RL first corp as we’re mostly all working or retired adults with lives of our own. As such while we want people to join our fleets and ops your time is your own to do what you want.

We also have plenty of PvE opportunities such as high value moon mining, exploration content, manufacturing, level 5 missions, and event fleets. There are just as many ways to make isk in lowsec as in sov null.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

How about popping out of a wormhole, dunking some ships, and heading back in?

I guess no one reads post, just smells the blood and pulls the trigger lol. Why I can appreciate all the replies thus far, I’m looking SMALL time. Not massive corps, not 1k members smh . What ever happened to the small corps with attitudes who stood there ground and handled there business. Miss the days of gank with 5 or 8 guys in a room. Everything in eve on a massive cookie cutter tray these days ? Guess it’s going to be a while before I find a home.

Still actively seeking a corp that matches the criteria from my original post. Thanks to those that have reached out I appreciate it. While I’m a long time veteran, I believe in the small corp. Fly safe 07

Literally all 3 corporations advertised on this thread do primarily small gang with 5-10 players or less, so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about. Look at killboards.

1 Like

I am talking shear corp size, you haven’t been reading the emails that I have been. It was a generalized statement that I might have been a little to harsh an for that i can apologize.

Can this post please be removed. I have found a corp that I am now calling home. Thank you for that all have that reached out to me.

Hey dude check us out if you like what you see join our public or mail myself and lets talk o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.