70mil+ sp, looking for small gang

KB first: Frosteele | Character | zKillboard

I have 70mil+ sk p and think battleships are slow and boring unless you have some nano’s and do some sniping.

My brain is too smooth to multi-box combat - and I like the purity of being an idiot.

My goals with a new corp are

1. Laugh with others. This is the point of playing. I enjoy the company of righteous edgelords.

2. Pure non-distilled 1v5 odds pvp in ships that go 2km or more, or shoot at 135km and align quickly.

If tuskers were taking apps I would apply there first, get denied, then ask them who I should join. As it stands im too lazy to go through more than 4 or 5 pages of recruitment adds and most of them suck. We should all be ashamed at how dorky all these corporation names are. Space Warrior Force of Shadow Power… crap like that.

Somebody show me a good time in a dark hole plz.

Preferred: have read “Squad Broken” and understand its place in literature.

2 Likes

Check this out Frosteele 🔴 [HOLES] Holesale Operations [WH - PVP - EU/US]

Hey Frosteele, I represent 505, you may have heard of us but we need to have a chat, come and join our discord.

Smooth brains make smooth gangs, come and join our in game public channel;

505 Public Channel

Null sec Sub capital roaming Corp Recruiting pilots for both PVP and Indy roles - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You can be my Eduardo any day! Please call on discord…please :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi there m8

I know you are tired of reading post and whatnot but please give us 2mins of your time to read ours and get an idea of what we do and who we are.

If you dont like what we do I wish you all the best in finding a suitable home.

Cheers
Prim

RHP Looking for Pilots and Corps 00/HS - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey Frosteele,

Please check us out: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

[INOU] Inevitable Outcome [C2 5/0.0 PVP CORP] [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out ^

Fussy and Lazy, yeah don’t apply to us, thanks for ignoring our post, fly safe…

✠ ══ T O T A L - R E C A L L ══ ✠

≡v≡ We Are Looking For EU/US TZ
≡v≡ Active Member Base pvp/pve
≡v≡ We are Already Replaced. Alliance
≡v≡ Allliance Fittings/Logistics
≡v≡ Alliance/Fire Co Ops Everyday
≡v≡ Alliance TS3/Alliance-Corp Discord
≡v≡ PVP Corp/Industry
≡v≡ Rookie pilots welcome
≡v≡ Null Sec Immensea
≡v≡ 🚷TOTAL - RECALL🚷
≡v≡ Already Replaced. | Alliance | zKillboard
≡v≡ 🚷 TOTAL- RECALL - MEMBER OF Already Replaced. NULL SEC [EU-US TIME ZONE] - #10 by Aurora_Asher
≡v≡ RECALL…PUB

As soon as he heard his comrade scream “SQUAD BROKEN!”, Eduardo the space marine knew that he was doomed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.