Anxious Pilot Looking for Home

Hello all.

I’ve been playing solo for some time now. After burning out a couple times, I’ve been drawn back in and am looking for folks to help me find my niche.

I’m a 27M sp pilot active from 5:00 - 9:00 UTC. I cannot respond to any pings outside of these hours. I have limited solo PVP experience and have been in a fleet maybe twice. I’ve spent a good number of hours in FW space and exploring null/WH but have no experience outside of that.

I’m open to corporations in just about any area of space and am willing to learn and adapt. I’m not looking for mining or industry focused groups; I’m open to everything else.

I have severe social anxiety and would prefer a small to medium corporation/alliance to avoid being lost in a sea of voices. I’m willing and able to communicate but generally quiet. To tell the truth I’m currently more interested in playing EVE right now to help develop social skills. Would prefer an environment that is not competitive in nature.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Hey Skown,

I think we might be just what you’re looking for. I run a nullsec training corp; our goal is to give pilots skills to do whatever they want to do, be it pvp, industry (if you want, it’s certainly not mandatory, and not our focus), krabbing, etc. Our focus is hands-on teaching, so working closely with an instructor (me) guiding you along. We have straightforward skill plans, free/cheap ships and skillbooks, a large network of stations for your use, and (most importantly) an alliance with some of the friendlies people I’ve ever met.

We live in our own space, and operate under NRDS.

Our timezone is exactly yours: I’m mostly on from 05:00 to 09:00, so that works out great.

You can hang out in our public channel, “Gardeners’ Academy” (note the apostrophe), or chat with me directly or on Discord.

Thanks! Looking forward to working with you.

2 Likes

Genuine Recomendation- SEADC

Check them out. Well Organized and Friendly

1 Like

Sub Inc. Is a corporation that specializes in bringing in new players, as well as vets into wormhole space.

Sub Inc. Come see what Undocking can do for you.

1 Like

As someone who also has social anxiety I feel you all the way. You should consider MATARSOC, they are an AUTZ PVP corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re focused primarily on PVP and have daily PVP fleets in all timezones. We’re a medium sized alliance, and aren’t huge like Goonswarm or TEST.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Hello Skown.

Not sure if you are still looking but going to try anyway… I have a very small corp. and have just joined an alliance. Need to grow some and looking for someone interested in growing with me. The alliance has assured me that any content wanted is available. I am setting up to move to null at this time.

If you are interested convo me in game or shoot me an eve mail. Thanks for your time.
Tank

1 Like

Check us out, we’ll knock the anxiety right out of ya!

1 Like

Hey dude, I think RDC could be great for you, as well.

Check us out in game at Red Steele channel.

2 Likes

Hello @Skown_Drel and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance and would love to have you check us out.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -*Jump to be Known*

1 Like

Were big but very close knit

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Hello I have sent you a In game mail hope to here from you

Hi Pilot,

i´ve read yours interesting post of searching a small corporation.
Unternehmen Stardust which i am a director from is seeking for new members.

You are seeking for an interesting home in the world of eve?
It should give you a stable base for mining, industry, pve and pvp?
As it best your new home might be based in a wh?

If you are a german speaking player and you answer those questions with yes, we´ll be happy to receive yours message. It doesn´t matter if you are new to eve or if you are a retourning player.

We´ll have a long experience in living in wh´s. New players would be given an introduction of our way to handle the daily life in a wh. There for we are sharing our konwledge with each other.

If our first contact matches we´ll give you also the link to our discord channel.

For any further questions feel free to ask me ingame or via this forum.

Hey you could try with us

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Hello Skown Drel

I started a corporation 3 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 250 people. We currently avg about 40 to 50 people in EU, 20 to 30 in USA and 10-15 Australian.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.