Returning High SP Vet LFC

The Basics: It’s long, I apologize

Returned to Eve, friend whom I had transferred previous characters to gave me back 1 for 10m isk (he is still actively using the 300m+ Pure combat SP old main of mine). So Ive got my original toon from ~2007 era - still has a pretty solid KB if needed :slight_smile:

• ~267m+ SP
  • Majority combat, can fly almost anything. Currently excluding Supers/Titans - Supers because the fighter skills aren’t proper on this toon, and Titans because the temptation to use one like an idiot is too great
  • Previous experience as, alliance executor, both successful and unsuccessful (still have the alliance in my control with alliance logo and everything!)
  • Previous experience as corporation leadership, once again both successful and unsuccessful
  • Previous experience as small to medium gang FC
  • Previous experience in leadership of various groups
  • USTZ
  • I am and will remain isk self sufficient as a general rule

Wants:

• I’m old, job, family, kids, and I play other games at times with friends in evenings… IE RL first
  • PvP Low/Null is fine.
  • Relaxed non toxic atmosphere
  • FC refresher training - was my favorite thing in Eve
  • Would love a solid pilot or two to help teach manual piloting… I always sucked at that
  • Overall corp/alliance focus / direction should hopefully be PvP… with a purpose. Random roams and stuff is fun, but having a strategic reason for it… makes it more fun for me personally. I like the grand strategic sense of doing something for a specific reason

No-go Things:

• WH living, tried it, not for me. Not even sure why but just cant get into the WH space thing
  • High sec wars, I get the appeal and the KB that comes with it, but also not really for me
  • Immaturity - I qualify this with roasting friends and joking around is understandable… I do not get adults pretending to be 8 years old online. Spamming local with dick picks, endless trash talk and stuff is just… meh
  • Raging leadership/FC - it’s possible to be a damn good FC and not scream like a retarded monkey at people, especially while calling them retarded monkeys and acting like one. I’m not entirely sure why this is (was?) such a common/accepted staple of Eve community

Random Things:

• Sometimes… I like to PvE. Overall I enjoy PvP, but sometimes I like the Zen of just shooting random red symbols in my overview. I even do this when I dont need isk for the hell of it. I even have alts… who mine. And Im not talking about the old school Rorq mining, good old fashioned mining barges.
  • I hate whelping, just to whelp. I will, and have flown 50+ jumps home to not randomly lose a frigate. Yes this is stupid, but I dont like giving someone a kill just to do it.
  • I get voice comms, they are absolutely necessary. It cannot be a 24/7 requirement while logged in. I am often on, doing things in game, and not on comms because of family, work, and other commitments. If I am on, and able to do so, and PvPing, I will do my best to be on said comms

Things I’ve Rarely Done
Capital warfare - due to personal struggle with KB risk - I’ve rarely used caps in PvP. I have no issues fitting a dread, and wouldn’t mind the chance to do so. I do not however, currently have a dread alt… this guy kinda was that previously. Would love to learn more of the FC side of this too.

1 Like

Hey Radar Computer,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP corporation, which has doctrines all over the place. We want people who want to PEW. High SP pvper’s that want to log in and kill.

We also have some indy to fuel our ship blowing up needs. Our Corp has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

1 Like

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you

1 Like

Hi Radar! Have you heard about Eve Defence Force? We’re UK / USTZ split, which means optimal fun, and we’re a PVP-focused corp located in The Bastion / Imperium. We’re a mature, experienced corp with great players who are calm and love PVP, PVE, industry, etc. Check us out and join us in TheEDFBar in game if you want to know more!

1 Like

Hey welcome back to the game.

I think F-OFF would be a solid home for you.

We we offer:

• PvP first corp but with downtime for your PVE needs.
  • Relax corps we understand rl comes first. We just ask you to participate and have fun with everyone. If you just want to do your own thing we won’t be a good match.
  • We are like a little family and we shoot the ■■■■ all the same and do give each other trash talking, but we don’t talk ■■■■ in local or to enemies. We aren’t about being toxic just goodfights.
  • We have solid FCs and they don’t mind refreshers. We recently taken on a few that have been away for a long time. They are having a blast.
  • We have a JR FC program for those wanting to learn and grow as fcs as well.
  • Heavy USTZ
  • Most of us as older players that can take care of themselves but we are open to help anyone including others in the alliance outside of our corp.

Let me know if this interests you and check us out below:

1 Like

Hay bud we a small pvp corp eu/usa
If you looking for pvp soon as I join back with my alliance you will have more targets that you can shake a stick at with over 100 war dec on iv only drop out so I can get more member to do more pvp opp so if your interest drop me message in the meantime check out FAQ also there is a link to or discord channel

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-ustz-nullsec-small-gang-small-scale-pvp

Would love to see you around.

1 Like

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Join me on discord

1 Like

Hello there! I am starting up a new C6-C5 wormhole pvp corp. I am looking for players who know what they are doing and want to help build something great. If you are interested PM me on discord at Angron#3774

Fly Safe!

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

If you are interested in Helping start up what is essentially a 1 week old corporation that i started in the alliance I run anyway then feel free to contact me.

1 Like

Hey All:

I’ve been forwarding the responses over to the actual char in question - still haven’t made a decision. Once my work settles down a bit today and my meetings are over I will work on reaching out to folks for additional info or to let them know I’m not interested… I know how aggravating recruiting can be!

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping use in the loop :+1:

1 Like

Hey I think we might be a perfect fit for eachother why dont you give us a look and let me know if you have any other questions

Freyja Syndicate is a well established corp within the INIT. Family living in Fountain. We strive for excellence, pushing ourselves to be INIT’s finest in all fields, whilst still maintaining a “do what you want” atmosphere. Fun is our primary objective, and we pride ourselves on being able to deliver it.
Whether you want to be an ace PVPer or a tycoon of industry, FREAS has the ability to make it happen.

What we offer:

• Small gang roams, camps, blops, and other misguided shenanigans
  • Medium to Large scale Alliance warfare
  • Frequent capital usage (We don’t like any of our ships to collect dust)
  • SRP for lost ships in battle
  • Endless isk making oppurtunities such as:
    • Access to bountiful and secure ratting space
    • multiple high quality moons
    • Vast array of production centers, as well as a fully stocked market hub suitable for all of your needs
  • Highly knowledgeable player-base, learn from some of the most experienced players out there and pass on your space knowledge to the next generation of capsuleers

EVE Online - Freyja Syndicate Recruiting Now

What we expect from prospective members:

• Attitude - strive to be a contributing member, we aren’t interested in players looking for a free pass. We expect you to be willing to train into doctrines and be willing to show up to the best of your ability when called upon
  • Adaptability - We expect you to be able to handle yourself reasonably when things dont go as planned and when faced with adversity
  • Activity - We understand the RL always comes first but we pride ourselves on our community and want you to be a part of it

If we sound like a solid fit, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! We can be reached via the following:

• Our public channel, FREAS.Public
  • Gabriel Liebmeister (US) or Kainda Aulx-Gao (EU) in game!
  • Join our discord:

Discord

Join the Freyja Syndicate Discord Server!

Check out the Freyja Syndicate community on Discord - hang out with 47 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Freyja Syndicate | Corporation

Freyja Syndicate: 14,024 ships destroyed and 2,427 ships lost.

1 Like

Hey all - I’ve narrowed this down to a couple of corporations. Appreciate all the interest!

2 Likes

Should be interesting to see who you pick thanks again

1 Like

Hello there, well i can sure you that a different approach to the game would be us ;o) Old players who have tryed most in eve are loving our approach to it. And yes, low sec pvp, comited new and old players to learn and pew,pew and a chilled atmosphere with immersion but always RL comes first.

Have a look m8, u might enjoy this one ;O) Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

1 Like

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

1 Like

War Eagle Fleet is a proud member of the SLYCE Alliance, actively living and prospering in null sec alongside some fantastic allies. We are currently recruiting members who are eager to make lots of isk and get those dank frags. We are a group with some great PvP pilots, however we understand that this is not what EVE is all about, and we certainly are not elitists. It takes many hands to make a corporation tick, therefore we need builders, ratters, and everything in between. We will help anyone who wants to learn to PvP, but you need to enjoy the game and we give you the freedom to do that.

What we can offer you:

• Corp/Alliance activity across the EUTZ and USTZ primarily
  • Discord and Teamspeak for communications and interaction
  • PvP fleets with some fantastic FC’s (large scale, medium scale, small gang, and solo opportunities)
  • Nullsec space with some of the most valuable ores, moon goo, PI, and ratting anomalies in EVE
  • Access to great local markets (with jump bridges for easy access)
  • The freedom to enjoy EVE as you see fit
  • Logistics network in place at great prices to move your things around
  • Low stress casual gameplay where EVE is seen as a game, not a job

We offer much more than that, but that gives you a rough idea of the sort of things you can expect in our space.

What we are looking for:

• 5m SP minimum (though we can discuss if you have less)
  • Omega accounts
  • Pilots of all walks of life (pvp, pve, mining, exploration, and more!)
  • No drama, and a good level of maturity, we do not tolerate racism or discrimination
  • Be able to take a joke
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them

In WEF we treat EVE as a game, and thus we don’t expect you to be online at all hours of the day. Real life always comes first, we have many members of all ages, some with families and other commitments. We login, have some laughs, blow up some ships (or get blown up), make some isk, and log out.

If this sounds like a good situation for you, please feel free to contact us via the following methods:

• Ingame Channel WEF’PUB
  • EVE Mail Gideon Golgothus Mister Peabody Xallaxa Thonglor NephI AssantE

All are welcome to apply, newbros and veterans alike. Come get rich with us in some of the best space in New Eden.

Fly Safe o7

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in amarr/minmatar low sec where we support the Minmatar Militia.

■ Faction Warfare ■ Small Gang Warfare ■ LP Buyback
■ Abyssal CO-OP ■ Pirate Burners ■ Casual ■ Community

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6