Eve Defence Force | Imperium | PvP Pilots wanted

Who is Eve Defence Force?

We are one of the oldest corporations still around in Eve today, having formed back in 2003. veterans of many wars, and founders of Draccous Station for which all Amarr Faction Fortizars are based.

What do we do?

Eve Defence Force embraces the holy trinity of warfare. Money, logistics and combat. Whether its Rorqual or Mining, Super ratting, both will be afforded a rescue should you get tackled, allowing you to safely make ISK. If you need ships, they’re provided fully fitted on contracts for you, but if you need an item unavailable on the local markets, our logistics service will ship it from Jita.

Above all, we roam each and every night, we have almost daily home defence and regular Strat Ops and that’s during peace time. At times of war, expect CTAs thrown into the mix there. Chances to use your big shinies will never be in short supply, and even if you’re blue balled - and we all know it happens - you can still expect a roam to be taken out afterwards. We want the corp to be a fun, engaging place for you to pursue your Eve habbit.

So what do we want from you?

• Regular activity.
  • Fly a Dread and/or FAX (or be in the final stages of training for it).
  • Fly a Recon (for cynos)
  • Be capable of flying a variety of ships.
  • A willingness to be on TS.

Activity is measured as a minimum of ten fleets per month, including roams.

Bonus points if you can fly any of the following:

• Super
  • Titan
  • Logistics (all races)
  • Links

In return, we will offer you:

• Daily Null/Low Sec PvP.
  • Opportunities to use Capital ships/Supers.
  • Alliance SRP.
  • Corp Cap Fuel SRP.
  • Corp & Alliance Discords.
  • Fitted ships on contract.
  • Internal Jump Freighter service.

I’m sold! Where do I sign up?

First of all go to www.eve-hr/EDF answer the three short questions and hit apply. Then either:

• Join our in-game channel The EDF Bar
  • Jump on our discord (use your Eve character name) and type !apply to ping a recruiter.

Killboard is here.

1 Like

Pews to be had! join up :smiley:

We are looking to grow guys and gals!
Loads of content and a very stable old corp full of mature members

Hop into our ingame channel or discord today!

We’re in the middle of a campaign right now which means lots of pewpew ranging from roams to major fleets. If you can fly a Cap, get in touch.

Our corp is so active that the head of the coalition ordered our lead FC to take a break. Join EDF and you’ll never want for combat.

Bump! We love to get new members in.

Still hiring. Plenty of stuff to do, there is always something new in Eve - it’s all about the right company for your trip. Join to fly with us!

Still looking for new members.

Still looking!:nerd_face:

PVP, PVE, moons, SRP, we got it all!

At the risk of being rude, please do not contact us for recruitment unless you meet our requirements. We will not be taking people on at this time who do not meet them. If you are under a month from those requirements then we can be flexible. Thank you.

Isnt summer the best time to join up? it sure is!

Join today. Make ISK not War.

Just read the first post.

Returning to the game after a long break? looking for a nice place to enjoy the 0.0 changes?

I think we should talk :wink:

I came back to EVE after a 9 year break. I couldnt have asked for a better experience than joining EDF after being away so long.
Helped out a voob, didnt hurt me too much for daft questions :slight_smile:
Genuine good vibe about the corp.

Fights to be had, active alliance, small fleets to capital fleets.

Self sufficient players preferred. Industry is not frowned on, its a well rounded corp, with emphasis on the pew pew of course.

1 Like

Recruitment is still open. Come join the ops.

Back in my Eve null-sec days, I was with EDF for a while and just like they said (so much so that my drake is still named EDF Drake), they are a friendly bunch to fly with that always have each other’s’ back, sometimes too much so, it’s almost like they are waiting for people to get ganked, lol.

Flying a Dread wasn’t a requirement back then so now that I am taking another stab at Eve, I will train towards that while re-learning the game in high sec all over again. Do miss my fleet battle (Apoc sniper) and the random stealth bomber runs, and the banters.

Good to see you guys still around and strong.

1 Like

Boring summertime? starting the game up after a long break? looking for a nice 0.0 pvp/ isk making place?

Hop into The EDF Bar ingame channel !

Adapt or die they say. Well blackout is here and we are not dead… yet… cough so we must have adapted!! :grin:

Drop by EDF bar to say hi and find out if EDF is your new forever home!

DangR remind me not to do these when im drunk…

Here is your reminder Merrick :stuck_out_tongue: dont stop drinking though!

Still looking for members guys and gals, looking for laidback mature players.