Returning Pilot Seeks New Abode

Greetings all.

67.5 million skill point pilot here. I’ve been away for a long time. Got married, had a kid, did all that kind of stuff. I was pulled into the Eve universe sometime around 2005. Played for a long time. Did some null sec pvp and had a great time. Then life got in the way.

I’m looking for a corp where i can reintegrate myself back into Eve. Nothing too heavy on commitment as RL will always come first. Yeah i want to do PVP in null sec. I’ve forgotten quite a bit and the universe has changed a lot since i was last here but i learn fast and i want to be involved.

Give me a shout if i’m what you’re looking for.

Cheers and beers

Dex.

hello Dex,

What time zone are you in?

Hey man, check us out if anything interest you!

Hey Dex, welcome back

We could be the right fit for you. Have a look

UK so BST at the minute.

1 Like

Well hello there :wink:

You were abit faster than me (2007 here), but else I had atleast some sort of the same ride, long breaks and such happened cause of a handful of kids, missus and all that comes with it :slight_smile:

I picked up EVE again some years ago, got in contact with a solid group of people and now we have steady and slowly been growing, EU and US timezones, we keep it RL friendly with the encouragement not feel pressure to login, teamwork in corp but aswell loyalty to the alliance.

So what else, we are imo a pretty slim group, considering we try to cover 2 timezones (I belive in the 24/7 alive gameplay to bring more fun), with a mixture of players and their style. FC / indy / miner / ratter / some enjoy WH and all that - it comes down in the end to have a good time and meanwhile building up our corporation, both experience but also strenght/infrastructure (even tho we have a large alliance infrastructure) … we like “our home” aswell :smiley:

If you are interested, take a few min to read up on THIS link, it’s our recruitment thread on the forum.

I’m in EU timezone, if you wanna know more, lets have a chat, join #UMAH_Pub ingame, there you have our discord server aswell if that suits better.

*Either way - welcome back to EVE! Nice to see returners <3 Have a good one o7

EDIT: … and I did forget PVP :wink: We are part of The Initiative so yea, we do have pretty much pvp fleets going on :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @Dex_Zalente !

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey bud,

I think you would be the right fit with us as majority of our members are also from EUTZ like you and we are all PVP oriented. We do live in a wormhole where we spend 80% of our time roaming through nullsec but you would have to learn our concept, which isn’t too hard. Basic bookmark system and basic wormhole stuff.

We do help out new players in our corporation and sometimes trying out something new is fun, we do have no activity requierments so that would be a perfect fit for you as well.

I recommend reading through our Recruitment post and hope you will be interested in speaking with us :slight_smile:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s-l-x-shadow-legion-x-is-recruiting-c2-0-0-c5-wh-pvp-corp-eu-us/301891/200

Cheers and welcome back to eve!

Hi Dex

From what you wrote you are in the same boat as most of my guys and me.
we currently dont have the luxury of time and therefore we are independent.

We keep our game simple and avoid all boring time consuming activities.

currently we operate from Pochven and Venal.

we are recruiting in order to get a few more guys so we can take on the lovely pve fleets that operates in the region and brake the current balance.

So in other words if you are up for a good challange make sure to check us out.

below you got a 10 good reasons why you should consider joining us :slight_smile:

it would be great if we could speak some, so please join our discord for a chit chat

cheers
prim

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Still looking for a new place to put my stuff. Hit me up if i sound appealing (or appalling, both may apply :slight_smile: )

Hey man,

Think we could be a good fit:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/inevitable-outcome-wh-pvp-corp/344906/65

Come for a chat.

Myst,

Welcome back, we are a long running corp, mature players where RL comes first. pop in and say hi!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/153

Welcome back Dex.

If you want Nullsec life with PvP then check us out at Into the Ether.

Dex Zalente Welcome back, also UK here. Mail sent in game, think we have a pretty decent corp fit for you.

Welcome back <3 ! If you are looking for a corp that does it all with vets aplenty look no further

we have the abode if you want to meet lats have a dink wile we talk Hanging by a threat looking for new members

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Hey bro sent ya a in game mail lets talk hit me up. We deffently can offer you everythi g ur looking for and more.