Old Returning Player LF Null Sec Home

So I pretty much thought i was done with Eve after being away for 10+ years, and then recently tried out an Alpha account, just to see how it was nowadays and I became hooked again, so I decided to resub my 2 old accounts and am now looking for a new home to get me out of high sec ASAP.

What I am looking for:

Null sec corp (does PVP & industry)
Laid back atmosphere
Active EU/US TZ base
Not overly large, I enjoy getting to know my fellow corp mates

A bit about me:

Like I said, just came back after thinking I had won EVE, I was wrong. I have a full time job and a family, so my time is limited, but I like to participate in things when I can. Whatever voice comm is needed isnt an issue at all. If there is specific ships I need to train into for ops, that isnt an issue either.

Main:

34m SP (with 1.5m or so unallocated)
Mainly Amarr/Caldari ships
Mixed Combat/Industry (miner)

Alt:

17m SP
Pretty much all hauling and industry (reprocessing and production).
Might stay in a neutral corp, but I can provide API information for the account

1 Like

Hey, I read some the things you are looking for in the corp we fill all of what you are looking for. I would love for you to get in contact with me.

Hey mate, I have sent over a PM with some more information.

Hey @Jaq_Draco ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? Welcome back. We have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

I don’t do long speaches…Recruitment thread

@Jaq_Draco

Eve-Mailed you in game bud.

Lets catch up

Best,

Alt

Hello!

o7

Fly safe

Thank you everyone who has reached out so far. I will start contacting some of the corps in the next day or two, but in the meantime I am always open to additional people reaching out.

Any other corps out there potentially before I make a decision?

Hi Jaq

Please consider our corporation.

I will contact you in game also.

Regards
Yandz

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.