Load Up Blast Everything [-LUBE] [EU/AU] Get paid to do Fleets and Krab all you like

-LUBE is currently Recruiting!

-LUBE is part of a large Null-Sec entity which is primarily focused on industrial and fleet activity, we have some very good locations for mining, ratting and PI, with structures for refining and building whatever you need, we also run small corp fleets for roaming, defence, fun etc., and being part of a null-sec alliance there will also be access to lots of daily alliance fleets for every timezone.

We promote a culture of fun and friendly discussion, we do not want any drama in this corp.

What we Require:

1. A minimum fleet participation
  2. Activity on Teamspeak with a mic
  3. A friendly, no-drama attitude
  4. Not a spai

What we Can offer:

1. Daily Fleets from alliance, for which we will pay for each you complete over a given threshhold
  2. Beginner Subsidies and support for establishment in the corp
  3. A good PVE space with multiple Ore and Ice belts and a good supply of ratting space, with infrastructure in place to compress, refine and produce anything you wish to.
  4. A friendly, understand culture with both funny moments and serious moments.

Interested?
Contact either “Templex en Daire (EU)” or “Indiana Jars(AU)” in game and we will speak further.

Bumpety Bump

I once picked my nose so hard it bled. I am also a director of LUBE

Still Recruiting.

Cats have nine lives. Makes them ideal for experimentation

What have you been doing all your life? get some -LUBE

9 out of 10 cats recommend this corp (even the ones experimented on by Jars)

still recruiting btw

Join today and make all your dreams come true (except the ones about giant spiders. Definitely not the ones about giant spiders…)

Old Returning Player Looking for good home sent 2 evemails do you have an ingame public channel ?

The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades

“Swimming is good for you, especially if you’re drowning. Not only do you get a cardiovascular workout, but you also don’t die.”

I told my wife I was a 3D Printer, she just told me to close the toilet door when taking a Poop.

We have cake, honest!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather… Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Aww Jars, I wanted to give you CPR - slipping in the tongue while breaking your ribs. CLEAR!

Clearly we take any old riff raff

Get Paid to do fleets, Newbros welcome too

Still recruiting

See previous post.