Returning Player looking to make ISK

Hi, Im a returning player with very empty wallets.

I am an experienced pvp pilot with skills to fly t3 cruisers, slepnier, Naglfar, and have good scanning skills

US West tz…AU tz also preferable

Looking for Active Wh or Nullsec corp preferably, however as long as there are large active isk making opportunities I am not opposed.

I am self motivated in terms of rolling holes and scanning down sites… Just hoping to make friends along the way.

Not opposed to pvp, however I am not too interested in it as a primary focus.

2 Likes

Load Up Blast Everything

Hi, we are a primarily AU TZ corp in nullsec within a large and well-established alliance with capital defense, we offer the best space in game for ratting and a multitude of ice belts and fully upgraded mining infrastructure, we accept both newbros and veterans alike and skill doesnt matter that much here - just a chill, fun time without any drama.

If your looking for pvp the alliance offers a multitude of fleets from blops to mega tidi fests too if you like.

Inbox/Convo me ingame if your interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why don’t you give us a look

1 Like

I suspect the ISK focus is mostly just because your wallets are empty?

1 Like

You should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowrsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We use a variety doctrines, from Retributions/Deacons to Proteuses to Machariels and capital drops, and everything in between.

We also have great ratting and exploration space for you to line your pockets. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

preety much

1 Like

Hello @niles55_LiveOn and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. Our members have variable options for making ISK in and outside our home WH. If you get a chance, come take a look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.