Looking for a corp 14m sp

Looking for a corp I can make isk with

Misfits Alliance wants you!

Hi Clay Dolf,

we are Terra Nanotech, a (mostly EU, some US TZ) 00 corp.

If you still looking for a crop, hit the link below for more Infos.

Fly save.

Come chat with us in game

bumppppp

Consider ICON Libertas, a great place to make ISK in null sec. We have a lot of moons to mine (free) and buyback program if you want to sell your ore right away. Also good ratting and industry. If you have Discord you can contact me at Arrowspeeed#7117 (3 e’s in Arrowspeeed). Or come to ICON_Public in game.

We play casual, you can have fun doing what you like to do. If you want to learn PvP, we provide training and lots of fleet opportunities. And we will repay you for your ship if you lose it during a fleet.

We are part of Lord of Worlds alliance and play in Perrigan Falls.

I hope to talk with you soon!

Arrow

We have plently of activities that can help you make isk while also becoming a solid PvPer.

Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] is recruiting!

Our Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98326241/

We are a proud member of the Intergalactic Space Hobos living in Placid. We pvp in Low-sec, Null-sec, and all surrounding regions including FW lowsec. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have very few requirements and tons of content just outside our front door.

We pride ourselves on being elite pvpers of multiboxers. Everything from small-gang PvP to large fleet engagements.

What JREX has to offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Fly stuff other than frigates! But also frigates if you like that.

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate SRP

✪ Null Sec Isk [Ratting, PI, even dreaded Mining]

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net]

JREX is looking for:

✓ Be Active at least a few times a week.

✓ UST

✓ NO CTA’s

✓ 10 Million Skillpoints in PVP skills (Good interviews may allow lower SP applicants)

✓ Discord and Teamspeak 3

✓ Full API and Interview before submitting an application

✓ Thick Skinned

✓ Alts are highly encouraged. We are PvPer’s of multi boxers, but it is not mandatory! We will help you make that transition!

For more information or questions please join the in-game channel “JREX Rec” and speak to a director or join our discord @ https://discord.gg/RJTnhX

Have a look into us friend

Hey! My Corp is looking for newer players who want to make ISK. From mining, to pi. We even have a program where we buy ore, explo loot & rat loot, at 100% Jita Buy price!

Check us out!

Hello!! I am with Ashes Evolved apart of Dangerous Intentions in Wicked Creek. We are apart of FIRE coalition. Looking for new members to bolster are ranks! Looking for people wanting to help a community grow! Don’t be a member. Be a brother. We would love to help you learn all aspects of gameplay. No PAP requirements. No stress. Just pure fun on your time.

Join https://discord.gg/ueHV9gw for more info

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.