Old new pilot looking for a corp

Hi everyone. I am currently looking for a corp. Would prefer a pvp/pve non wormhole corp. A corp willing to allow a pilot failure in order to relearn the game. I last played 2004-2010. The game has changed. Null sec space is okay. Casual friendly needed. Adult crowd also needed.

My main currently has 40 mil sp and alt has near 15 mil sp. I used extracters and injected my new toons. I wanted a fresh history toon. Keep everything new :slight_smile: injectors will be used often in the short term.

I play in west coast U.S. as often as real life allows. 45 years young and ready for some years in eve once again.

Thanks for reading… fly safe!

1 Like

Goonswarm is always looking for pilots, although you have to contract all your goods so they can “help you” move you stuff and also a good faith deposit of all your isk…just to show your serious you know, wink.

Goons still doing that scam 10 years later?

Start fresh with ICON Libertas. We live in null sec, part of Winter Coalition, so lots to do with lots of players. A good community, mining, PvP, fun, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.

And we have a lovely lady CEO who has a sparkling personality and fun to play with (that would be me).

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty ingame or go to ICON_Public

yip, just like CODE!

enough said

You could come join us in Federation of Freedom Fighters! We’re in null sec and part of the Legacy Coalition. Good group of folks. Come chat with us in F-OFF NOW channel in game.

Hey Bud, Welcome back to eve. Little about us :
Trigger Happy.
Most active and fun pvp corp
Good isk making
Active fights and daily FUN!!!
Fun and learning environment
Active corp and alliance ops daily

Mail me in-game or dm on discord at Jason K’Night#5456 if you any more questions for me.

Misfits Alliance may fit your style.

sgu is currently looking for new members

Hi,

we are Terra Nanotech, a (mostly EU, some US TZ) 00 corp.

If you still looking for a crop, hit the link below for more Infos.

Fly save.

Come have a chat with us in game your looking for the kinda thing we do links in the ad below

Welcome back to Eve
check out our corp ad and if you like what you see come join us.

Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] is recruiting!

Our Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98326241/

We are a proud member of the Intergalactic Space Hobos living in Placid. We pvp in Low-sec, Null-sec, and all surrounding regions including FW lowsec. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have very few requirements and tons of content just outside our front door.

We pride ourselves on being elite pvpers of multiboxers. Everything from small-gang PvP to large fleet engagements.

What JREX has to offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Fly stuff other than frigates! But also frigates if you like that.

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate SRP

✪ Null Sec Isk [Ratting, PI, even dreaded Mining]

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net]

JREX is looking for:

✓ Be Active at least a few times a week.

✓ UST

✓ NO CTA’s

✓ 10 Million Skillpoints in PVP skills (Good interviews may allow lower SP applicants)

✓ Discord and Teamspeak 3

✓ Full API and Interview before submitting an application

✓ Thick Skinned

✓ Alts are highly encouraged. We are PvPer’s of multi boxers, but it is not mandatory! We will help you make that transition!

For more information or questions please join the in-game channel “JREX Rec” and speak to a director or join our discord @ https://discord.gg/RJTnhX

Hello check us out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.