140m sp + 130sp alt, can fly all sub caps, most caps/supers/JF/Rorq etc

Hey guys,

I Posted on wrong char, my main is Molun Darnus.

I’m putting the feelers out here and trying to reinvent my interest in eve, starting with getting myself into an active PVP corp, I do prefer solo/small/med gang to tidi fests, blops is a bonus you can’t beat a good hotdrop. I can fly most stuff that eve has to offer although i’m not really into the big toys as i’m too cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like to make a little isk now and again, I have spent most of my 10 years in eve in nullsec so I know my way around, and lived in a few of the best area’s in the game. If i can make isk doing PVP then great if not then conventional (boring) methods will do.

I am primarily EU tz, although I do overlap into other tz’s occasionally, but as i said i’m not 100% into eve at the moment so if your corp/alliance suits my playstyle then drop me a mail or message here please.

p.s i’m an older gamer and would prefer drama free

Looking forward to hearing from ya’s

o/

1 Like

I’m guessing this is your alt?

damn had wrong char logged in…

1 Like

So who should I be messaging in game :slight_smile:

this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man I think you’ll find we have a lot of the things you are looking for. Firstly we have fleet pings going out almost 24/7 with a large chunk of them being in the EU timezone. We are a null sec corp. Regardless of whether you want to be a f1 monkey or part of a specialized group blowing up Rorquals deep in enemy space we are the group for you. We also understand how drama is one of the worst parts of life in New Eden so we do are best to stay as far away from it as possible. Whether its mining, ratting or something else we encourage all we look for are active and productive members willing to contribute and we believe you are most likely to do so when you are enjoying the task you are setting out to complete. If interested feel free to join our public channel FREAS.Public or message me in game. I will also leave our forum post below so you can gather more info about us.

1 Like

HI FUN inc is recruiting!

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels. Looking to boost our PVP content

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hi,

So C0ntraband are part of Razor, we joined just after your left W4RP.

We’re older guys, who appreciate that RL> Eve, typically probably mid-30’s is average age, so no interest in drama. We’ve got a strong EU TZ, which often runs on through to the Early US TZ.

We too prefer the smaller roams/fights, but there when the Alliance/Coalition requires us to be. If you don’t defend space, you don’t deserve it.

Give me a shout ingame, join ‘CONIN lounge’ in game, or join our discord. All the details can be found, along with more information here C0NTRABAND INC. - *update* Recruitment reopened

Thanks

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like
1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

I think DMSQD would be a perfect fit for you. We do a lot of blops, cap drops and small gang pvp as a corp. We’re a tight knit group of guys, most of which have been playing together for years. We’re pretty laid back and like to joke around and play a lot of games together. We have a few dudes that often jump in and out of game due to rl.

We see ourselves as kind of a “best of both worlds” since we’re part of imperium and init, we have access to large fleets and great infrastructure / ratting space. I’d love to sit down and have a chat with you.

Recent kills:

Bigger fleets:

We have access to rorq/super kills basically weekly, plus great corp roams in frigs or blops and more.

Check us out.

1 Like
1 Like

Molun,
I think you’d be a great fit with us here at Astrotech. We have a large variety, but most importantly we are a no drama mature group of adults. We have several FC’s in corp who are part of our BLOPS group and love taking the small gangs out for a good roam. There are larger fleets that are important for keping our space safe, but the most of it is fun and home defense stuff. Please click to chat with us on Discord! or feel free to read our full ad here Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

1 Like

Hi mate,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.