2 x toons over 100 mil sp looking for eutz wh corp/alliance

ive been playing 7 years now and all i want is a corp/alliance to settle down with before ccp closes this game forever.
i dont like solo pvp prefure gang pvp small or large.
whould prefure an active eutz corp/alliance as ive joined a few and they wernt as active as they say they are which is a pain really.
any question ingame me with a mail
pete1969,pedro kashuken.

1 Like

Hey

You online for a chat now?

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

bump:grin:

@ pedro Kashuken We are an EU TZ oriented Corp.

Find us on

Discord

Discord%202

Out and about so don’t have the link on me, but check our corp, we have everything you need

Hello @pedro_Kashuken and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance and we have an exclusive EU Corp that participates at a very high level within WHSOC. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

check us out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.