Returning player 10 years inactive looking for a corp

Im looking for a corp that can help me understand the changes of Eve and what direction i want to go. In my time of playing i was strictly PvP solo/team. I fear that my experiences of null sec/lo sec and pvp are so outdated that they are no longer relevant. So consider me a new player that can fly most sub caps and needs direction for my game.

Hi buddy,

Do you have any interest in WH space?

Kiven

sure, however i have no knowledge of it

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition. No problem helping new/returning players like yourself!

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

If you’d like to read more about us, here is our recruitment post: HVYCC-Stay Heavy Friends. Null PVP/Industry Alpha/Veterans Welcome

Hey hey! Can I interest you in STGIS? Shadow Ultimatum - Null Sov holding alliance - Part of the Imperium - Our corps pay NO RENT!

Hail SuperChunk, do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

Give us a look

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

Into the Ether. Man we came back after 5 years and have been going hard ever since

If ur interested in null pvp us tz check out into the ether

we are a smaller tightnit corp located in ns come and join our discord to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.