Virtus Crusade of [Brave] is calling every righteous soul (PvP/PvE/indy/mining/new pilots welcome)

The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to curb the waves of chaos and plunder and help build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate shooting, plunder and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Pandemic Horde, NC., Fraternity and all pirates, gankers and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade. We have become immortal and with that comes great responsibility.

We regard it our solemn duty to behave righteously and to do good, to do good to our fellow Virtus Crusaders, to our fellow alliance members of Brave Collective and to the just community of New Eden. We are no pacifists, make no mistake. Every destruction of a villain vessel is an act of righteousness and we done so already 50.000 times over. But an act of goodness is also spending a few hours helping out a fellow Virtus Crusader with something easy for you but new and hard to complete for her/him. Behaving righteously and to do good and in this to be altruistic are three of the six fundamental virtues we Virtus Crusaders live by. Add to those the virtues ‘to share with others’, ‘connectedness’ and ‘challenging spirit’ to complete the Noble Sixfold Path that is dharma, cosmic law.

Inspired and looking to join this quest? Join our VIC Public ingame channel, join our Discord or send a mail to our recruitment officers Gangleri and Awn Sooze.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of Brave Collective alliance we live in 0.0 space Querious. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 50.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization . In mining we secured access to all 0.0 ore and moongoo and in industry we have all the Upwell structures available that you need to build.

The virtues we pursue in New Eden are those we set as base for corp membership. So we don’t want you to play but we need you to be a person that behaves righteously, does good, is altruistic, shares with others, connects and has a challenging spirit. This all while having fun and with the understanding that real life always comes first. In short, we require:

• No skill point requirement but a character requirement, so yes new chars are welcome
  • To behave righteously, to do good and in this to be altruistic, to share with others, to connect and have a challenging spirit.
  • So for sure no spying, no lying, no scamming, no login traps, no talking **** in local, no bots
  • That you are indeed a person pursuing virtue
  • Able to speak English on voice comms and to use Discord

Ad Majorem Virtus Gloriam,

Gangleri

2 Likes

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bumpercar!

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top.

I would very much like to join, if you’d let me kind sir! I’m an honest hardworking miner, whos been on the grind for about 500 hours, took a break because i lost a decent amount of gear and ISK, due to reckless mining in low-sec and wormholes. But hey, you win some and loose some right! Can’t say i can provide much game knowledge, and will probably need some guidance. But what i do offer is bad english (all Danes have bad english :wink: ), a humor that’s alot worse than my english, but i do love the fact that you’re fighting for the greater good and all players, and i love the fact that someone is taking the fight to the pesky gankers who did me in, again and again and again… I’m not looking to actively get into fighting them myself, but with my mining, hopefully i can contribute to your righteous cause. ´

If you will let me join, it’d be greatly appeciated, but if not, you will have my eternal morale support to your cause. Fly safe and fight fair

EDIT: I just send you a mail in game, hope to hear from you

1 Like

DallTheGreat joined the ranks of the Virtus Crusade yesterday. Follow his lead to fullfill your sacred duty emanating from the righteousness of your heart, to continuously fight and hunt the vile entities in New Eden.

1 Like