To corp or not to corp - PvP

Looking for a corp, invited to play eve by a friend, he doesnt play anymore. have a rough idea on how the game works. have a few million skill points.

Wouldnt mind getting into a PvP focus corp in null or low sec to get my ass handed to me.
UK timezone
Have TS / Discord and spreak Engrlish
On most weekends - work long hours in the week, however depending I can get on a few times in the week

Cheers
X

Hey Xenor,

We are a small starting up corp but a member of an alliance. So there is always someone to fleet up with but can still grow with the corp.

We are situated in NPC null near lowsec. Getting your ass handed to you is a possibility:) The alliance is 90% UK tz.

Check out our corp add:

I will contact you ingame.

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Xenor Borgron? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating, and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde, and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry, and mining. As a proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA], we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP, we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our in-game channel VIC Public.

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.