PvP n00b looking for a corp to learn

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Corp to learn the fine art of PvP. I have been playing on and off for quite a while (a lot more on than off) and after a venture into exploration I feel the time is right for me to join a group of similar minded trigger-happy lunatics :japanese_ogre:. I have never been in a Corp before, and I am looking to join something for the long run. I’d like to be active in NullSec and WH. I’d prefer not to be part of any major alliance and I think I’d prefer small gang PvP. Of course, I’m more than willing to fill any role my new Corp would ask me to, as I haven’t got a bloody clue about pretty much anything pvp-wise :smile: . I play the EU region (CET+1) and would prefer and English speaking corp.

Please contact me in game if you have any questions.

Kindly,
ZL

The founder of red vs blue has returned to the game and has a corp teaching new bros pvp. I would try them. Blue Elysian or something like that.

yo m8, here we are, EU based and some of the best pvp training programs to learn the secrets of it and really learn how to pilot… A corp m8 sendt you a eve mail but i’ll leave you here our advert link…

Hi Zoe,

You sound like a perfect candidate for our corp.

We are a wh pvp corp, living in a c2 with static c5 and nullsec. Bets of both worlds.

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Feel free to jump in boohoo channel in game for a chat :slight_smile:

Myst

Come speak with us mate :slight_smile:

Hi @Zoe_Letu,

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hi Zoe Letu

Make sure to check our post out, I think you could be a good fit for our corp.

dont bother about your pvp experience its just a matter of time m8

as corp we are an independent group that just play eve for fun and avoid all unnecesary activities that take us away from trying to kill people

looking forward to speak with you m8

cheers
prim

1 Like

We are Recruiting.Pvpers/PvE/iNDUSTRY
In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ IGC Alliance
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ We are a vet corp 5mil SP must
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ EU/US/AU Time Zones
✪Invidia Gloriae Comes - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
✪ Alliance/Coalition Discords/Team Speak

1 Like

Zoe Letu, Hi, in game mail sent, we have a nice crew of helpful people and we’d be happy to help you settle in.

Hi there Zoe Letu

If you are looking for pvp then we might be a good option for you m8

we are an independent pvp group that just play to have fun and avoid all the time consuming activities. with us is just pvp and more pvp.

if you want to know more about why you should consider us an option then make sure to look at our new post below

if you want to speak with us you can also join our discord server below

cheers
prim

1 Like

Hey bud,

I’m Glazios, CEO of 2 PIRATES 1 CUP. We’re a small gang corp based in npc nullsec picking on the evil WinterCo and their surrounding allies. We’re a tight knit corp with an amazing alliance that enjoys pew pew and isk making in our down time. Our corp, and alliance, is primarily USTZ and we’re looking for active, well skilled members, to fill our ranks. Here’s what we have to offer:

• Experienced leadership
  • Active fleets with daily roams
  • Lucrative ISK making opportunities
  • Corp SRP Program
  • Reward incentives for top pvpers, and contributors
  • An active and growing alliance with content generating like-minded individuals.
  • Alliance SRP Program

We expect our pilots to have the following attributes:

• 10m SP (you clearly meet this)
  • Discord
  • Mumble
  • Some level of consistent activity.
  • ESI Auth for corp/alliance services

I’d love to have a chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for us. You can reach me ingame (Glazios) or on our corp discord; 2P1C 'n Co.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

FREGE is now recruiting 17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition - #3 by bodycollecter

Imperium Technologies very laid back close knit community. Sound like you fit in well with us. We love pbp and have plently of content here in null-sec. We can show you a thing or 2. Hit me up in game i sent you a mail.

Thank you everyone, I have found a corp by now.

See you all in space,
o7,
ZL

If a mod could close this thread please :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.