MIner looking for a fun Corp

I’ve got around 7M Skill Points. I’m East Coast US and was away from game for over 3 years but have been back for 6 days or so. I have an Omega account.

Thanks and have a good one!

1 Like

T-CAM could be for you…mining and PvE ops pretty much every day…good doctrine ships…low tax rate…give me a shout in game if you are interested.

Hey there We are a Indy/PvP corp that does all of its own mining for ores. Come hang out with us see if you want to be part of the family :slight_smile: Here are some details about the corp and where to meet us

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Francios Gaterau? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry and mining. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our ingame channel VIC Public.

Hey Francios,

Were still recruiting, looking for new, returning and experienced players.

Check out my link, i think its a good match for you!

What do we offer:
A very friendly, easy going group of people :slight_smile:
RL comes first
Already >20 members
Multiple timezones
Safe playing in High sec mostly mining, fun roams, competitions and more
Our own Structures!
A real energy to generate corp isk, because we will share the wealth with you!

Drop myself or Terrus Askiras a mail ingame.

Grislymonster

Hey would love to chat :smiley: come talk to us https://discord.gg/JGN9VH

We are a NPC Null sec Indy / PvP alliance newly formed and living in Curse. So some benefits of Null sec without the SOV antics and better isk than Low / HS. plenty of help and guidance if you request it and plenty of videos I made to keep you busy on those lonely nights.

Come chat with us on Discord and see if its a match!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.