Returning player from 2015

Returning player coming out of retirement. Almost ten years. Used to run null sec. Hulk orca rorqual rhea Thanatos pilot to name a few focus was mainly pve though do have teeth. I thought was finished with Eve when I lost a jump freighter due to a bad connection. Yet here I am back giving this a try. At least for the next 3 months, hopefully longer.

So as someone else stated, I am a newb who can fly capitals. Lol. Looking to get into a mining, researching building corp. once I get reacquainted with Eve I will be ready to go back to 0.0. For now I need to get my space legs back under me and see what changes and skills have changed since 2015. This char has approx 69 mil sp at last count. Mainly Caldari and gallantry focused

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition.

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

If you’d like to read more about us, here is our recruitment post: HVYCC-Stay Heavy Friends. Null PVP/Industry Alpha/Veterans Welcome

Hail Dark Sevm do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade and have a highsec base for new players returning. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

Added sp count

My skill board for this char. I have another chat that is my miner/ Indy hauler/ freighter jump freighter pilot

TSSOC is a great corp for returning players such as yourself

Corp link below:

I also am returning after about 8 years away. I fly mining barges, battleships, and stuff at that level. I have most of the skills for an Amarr ships at level 4 and 5.

Looking for corps that like to build, mine, and do PvE adventures. I don’t mind some PvP, though no pirate stuff…I like my high sec level.

Hi Dark,

Our recruitment is open to those who are looking to join a supportive and experienced group of players. We participate in most aspects of Eve. With strong industrial, PvP and logistical operations.

Watch 4S in Action

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Want the best place to learn, to ask questions and have fun?
This is the spacefamily who got it all! - Small enough to make everyone count, but big enough to stand for something.

Reach out if you have questions or just want to get a closer look of what you might get yourself into to :slight_smile:

Thank you for requests to apply.

Let me list what I am looking for.

0.0 corp
My main focus is pve. Mining, exploring industry. Not into pvp much, though I can do it okay. Just looking to have fun.

If pvp and fleets is main focus, I will not do well with you.

I am a us timezone casual player prefer to hang with similar English speaking people.

Please be an active Corp. not wanting to be the only person on when I play for days.

Thank you,

hello we are a ns corp that is maily indy/pve with pvp on the side when bored. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.