Looking for EUTZ Corp

Hi All
Looking for a EUTZ, pvp based corp that lives in either lowsec or npc null.
I’m not interested at all in a highsec, sov null, wormhole or pochven corp
I also don’t want a corp that is part of faction warfare, but in the space itself is fine.

I have 2 characters to join with, my main with 170mil sp and my alt with 110mil sp

PVP activities I’m looking for are small group roams, brawl style fleet pvp and hunting such as blops action.

I have ways to fund myself on alts, but would prefer to be able to make isk with my main.
So decent options for making isk locally would be great.

Hey Xelaj! Check us out and give us a shout if interested

Hmm, not sure we can look tasty enough… but UMAH is mixed tz corporation, part of The Initiative.
Our EU side is abit stronger but happily growing in both zones.
Aswell the playstyle is mixed, we have those who mainly focus on PVP and those who love sitting in their mining ships… or why not fly around WH’s looking for gas or pew pew.

Corp wise we do have a ‘home’ in NPC space (Outer Ring), as for alliance … then we are based in Fountain. Moons to mine and all that is also both possible in Outer Ring and Fountain (or all Imperium space if you like).

PVP fleets are mainly feeded from alliance, small fleets and larger (daily). If you would like a challange or try it on, I’m sure my corpies would like to follow you on roams =) Always fun, experienced or non-experienced FC to lead… those smaller roams can be lots of fun in EVE and bring what makes it worth to pay the subs right? :slight_smile:
So while we atm don’t have too much of those snacks, it’s sure something we aim for… so while it doesn’t being delivered on a silver plate for you, that can be something the corporation can grow with, afterall - it’s the members doing what the corporation is and become! <3

Either way - I hope you find a corporation that suits you, non toxic and friendly towards you!

LINK TO OUR FORUM THREAD

xelaj, Hey, we have a very nice setup, sent a mail with basics, reach back if you have questions.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/inevitable-outcome-wh-pvp-corp/344906/67

Think we would be a good fit - if you are interested in PVP/learning about wh space.

Come check us out

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hi there m8

I represent the morgue. an independent pvp group that operates from pochven and venal.

From what you wrote we are a great fit.

Please have a look at our 10 reasons why you should consider us

Cheers
Prim

Oi,

Poke us if you feel that might be something suitable for you.

o/

Come speak with us friend :slight_smile:

Hi @xelaj,

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in Solitude lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of content nearby, and wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in EUTZ and UST!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Still looking for more potential options.

why dont you give us a try

0/
We’re full bias PVP corp, stage in Low Sec (Amamake Keepstar). Prime-time is about 18-22ET.
Here are recent examples of what we do:

Absolute tryhard BS fleet under fortizar.
Several warps, trying to kite and broke they tank on myst, good mjd, and in the end, the “all-or-nothing decision” - a brawl with a BS. We didn’t know how it would end, we just wanted a fight, ended up great : D
Battle Report Tool

Awesome BS and Dread Brawl. It was very tense, baiting with dread + fax tank on the thin, to hold in the grid as much enemy capital as possible.
Battle Report Tool

It’s also a very tense and exciting fight. Despite the low isk efficiency (we did not expect Zirn wing) everyone was satisfied by long brawl)
Even after we lost all the faxes, we were able to save some dreads and stay in the grid, continuing to kill the enemy sabcap. Related could have been prettier if last enemy fax wasn’t dropped into the teaser with 3% hull due to a totally unlucky birstjam for us. He came back with a full cap, and we decided go out.
Battle Report Tool

Also, between the big fights we brawl on cruisers, hacks, doin hunts. All of this can be found on our zkboard) I just don’t want to make the message too big.

BTW about the lsk. We have level 5 mission agents in our systems, and we are ready to teach what to do with them. Also, there are quiet FW systems in the region where you can semi-afk earn LP with FW alts. And we have good moons to mine. Stage system has a Sotyo with rigs for production and a 50% discount to tax because of the FW region.

What we would like in turn - the ability and desire to fly Battleships and have a Dread on an alt and the desire to jump on it in a meat grinder to have fun together

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.