Looking for Active PVP corp EUTZ, 92mil sp

This is a bit of tongue and check but is based on a few years of experience living in major blocks and small corps. Most of your corps offer the same cookie cutter experience. The real stuff is at the end.

Generic eve corp recruitement spam

• :robot:Active Corp - we depend on the greater alliance to drip feed content, we dont create it ourselves, just consume
  • :robot:Doesnt care about Zkill - Until the moment you loose something we want to rag on you for
  • :robot:Good Space - You will have to fight other PVErs to grind isk
  • :robot:Daily Ops - You have FCs that are only online to ping and the corp doesnt generate content
  • :robot:Blops Active - Undock in a bomber and wait on the bridge
  • :robot:Alpha Friendly - Until its fleet time
  • :robot:Come fly with us - After a 30 day cooldown to anything other than standing fleet.
  • :robot:Small Gang - So small you fill the fleet with your own alts. Solo gang now.
  • :robot:Inclusive - Just ignore the Americans complaining about politics and the NSFW meme channel
  • :robot:RL First - After you meet pap/pat quotas

If your corp operates like the vast majority of eve online corps (the above). I’ll hard pass.

If you’re doing things, want another hunter, someone online, someone wanting to be in fleets (not standing) hit me up. Im not the greatest dude in game but will work my ass off.

PVP, Active, EUTZ, 92m Sp, Can hunt,

I look forward to most of you not reading and linking a forum post or discord. To the like 4 people that will actually contact. Good luck

1 Like

Hi there Systemkaos,

Since you are a very strict in what you are looking for i hope you find what we do interesting and willing to hear us out.

As a group we are independent, which means we dont answer to no-one. We just simple dont have the luxury of time anymore since most of us are grown up with wifes, kids, jobs and we cant just sit on a titan for hours and then get blueballed. Shooting structures day in and day out is something we avoid at all cost or get involved in stupid eve politics and drama. Eve is a GAME and we like to keep it that way.

We just focus in pvp and being small we adapt our fleets to the actual members online, and we really dont care about anything except trying to have fun. I wont lie some days we will be more active than others but like i said we try to do what we can with what we have.

We are part of and founders of The morgue. alliance and we operate from Pochven and Venal (npc null). This way we can easily mix both areas without any hussle.

As independent its means that we can shoot anything/everything that moves and if we can we will for sure try to kill it, even if most of the time its a bait :slight_smile:)

if you want to know more i guess you can always join our discord so we can talk some

If you dont find us interesting enough i hope you find what you are looking for and i guess we see you in space either way :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

Hi @Systemkaos !

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Ey sup System.

Maybe we ain’t your style unless you are cool with wormholes. We are a smallgang group who usually fight outnumbered.

We spend 80% of our time in nullsec smallgang roaming so anyone that is willing to find some content and join roams is very much welcome!

Little bit about us, while I do think we are very different to others we are by no means professional but we are active and we love to take fights. There is no activity requierment at all, no ■■■■■■■■ or anything where we request stuff from you, you are free to do whatever in any space so if you wish to make money in HS, missions, incursions, abyssals or whatever you can. Most of our guys are self sufficient but we do offer a variety of ways to make ISK. Generally we are a very chill group, primarily EUTZ and are very approachable for new members in the corp. TL:DR very chill group that loves content with no rules except no toxicity.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s-l-x-shadow-legion-x-is-actively-recruiting-c2-0-0-c5-wh-pvp-corp-eu-us/301891/197

Here is the link to our recruitment so you can have some more idea but I think I listed the major key parts. If you are interested bud you can join through means of that link or if you have any more personal questions you can hit me up on discord at: Allerion#9505

Just a little bit about us, we are originally a corp that was founded with a bunch guys together looking for something different and to do on our own, we’ve got a long past after going on our own with being in many different alliances in different coalitions throughout New Eden. We’ve got veteran EVE pilots dating from late 2003 and 2005. Recently approximately a year ago (two years now) we made the decision to change our lifestyle and after 10 years of living in null-sec, we moved into a wormhole. Currently, we stay in a C2 with nullsec and C5 statics, we are a very chill and laid back corporation where we have daily PVP going on, if you are not PVP focused/oriented then this is not the corporation for you. At the moment we had another corp join our wormhole and we have players spread across all timezones, AU/EU and US timezones.

For more information here’s our corp killboard: Killboard

With joining us you will have access to:
*- Wormhole space *
- Corporation SRP
- Tips and tricks from veteran EVE players
- Corporation discord for all information
- Fully functional Teamspeak 3 Server for voice communication
- Small & medium sized alliance and corp fleets on a daily basis
- Fun black opsing/hotdropping in nullsec space on carebears
- Perfect wormhole for you to set up PI
- Safe and quiet space for wormhole PVE and exploration
- We will help you move in and estbalish in your new home
- Free travel through any highsec, we use alt corporations for holding structures thus we have no wardecs

Requierments to join:
- Omega accounts only / 25 mil SP and above
- Have at least basic PvP skills when it comes to piloting
- Scanning skills or willing to learn how to scan
- Be social and active if you have time, join corp fleets when they’re up and home defense
- Real life comes first, there’s no requirement to be active

If you are interested then join our ingame channel “SLX_Enlistment” or join through our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

Systemkaos, mail sent in game, I read all mails and feel you were worth tempting.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey man!

Firstly nice post :smiley: Recruitment spam is unreal. Kinda leaves you in a lucky dip situation, which is no good for anyone.

You sound like you would be a good fit in INOU - let’s have a chat. Join “boohoo” channel in game and give one us a nudge.

Myst,

Maybe interested: [CalMil FW] United Caldari Navy is Recruiting - #237 by Lambda_Thyl

INOU sucks join SLX instead

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further, i do believe we check all the things on your list <3 - give us a look!

bar on the left hookers on he right come to corp if you wanne have a fight :smiley:

Yo-yo 07

We’re full bias PVP corp, stage in Low Sec (Amamake Keepstar). Prime-time is about 18-22ET.

We’re Active corp (you can join my camp ot hear my screams in comms “SAVE MY FCNG GOLUM I NEED HELP 3BO HERE” usually. Or from Baltrom ‘BOIS I NEED CYNO VARGUR AND BHAL HERE. nvm i’m dead’.);
We Doesnt care about Zkill. I mean one of our member lost 5,6,7 mrauder this month on PVE cause bad ethernet : D BUT If i see you fleet Vindicator KM with guns instead nosf - we will be very much care about that.
We have Good Space - we have lvl 5 agents :smiley:
We have Daily Ops - well, the frequency of our fleets you can see on the zkboard, as well as in between fleets we sit in the TS3 and blobbing people around
Alpha Friendly - Definitely not, our minimum is Main on BS and alt on a Dread.

I’m too lazy to write anything else, so I’ll also post after part of a post from another recruit thread : D

Here are recent examples of what we do:

Absolute tryhard BS fleet under fortizar.
Several warps, trying to kite and broke they tank on myst, good mjd, and in the end, the “all-or-nothing decision” - a brawl with a BS. We didn’t know how it would end, we just wanted a fight, ended up great : D
Battle Report Tool

Awesome BS and Dread Brawl. It was very tense, baiting with dread + fax tank on the thin, to hold in the grid as much enemy capital as possible.
Battle Report Tool

It’s also a very tense and exciting fight. Despite the low isk efficiency (we did not expect Zirn wing) everyone was satisfied by long brawl)
Even after we lost all the faxes, we were able to save some dreads and stay in the grid, continuing to kill the enemy sabcap. Related could have been prettier if last enemy fax wasn’t dropped into the teaser with 3% hull due to a totally unlucky birstjam for us. He came back with a full cap, and we decided go out.
Battle Report Tool

Also, between the big fights we brawl on cruisers, hacks, doin hunts. All of this can be found on our zkboard) I just don’t want to make the message too big.

What we would like in turn - the ability and desire to fly Battleships and have a Dread on an alt and the desire to jump on it in a meat grinder to have fun together

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.