237m SP Looking for small/med gang PvP (Euro TZ)

Hi All

I am looking at options for a new corp,
Looking for

• Small, med gang PvP
  • Nice doctrines if we have to escalate
  • Euro Time Zone
  • Dont mind what space its in, but prefer to avoid big null blocs

About me

• Long time EvE player
  • Active
  • Have comms, Discord etc
  • Have a 90m alt for scanning, logi, dictor, HIC etc

Lets see what u got, if you have a discord link, be handy as well, as am at work most of the weekend

Cheers

Not a big null bloc - Check (though we occasionally fly with bigger friends when weā€™re attacked by bigger blocs)
Small gang asymmetric focus - Check
Capital Escalations - Still working on numbers but itā€™s on the roadmap (lots of us can fly dreads and supers/titans on alts)
Euro Timezone - Check

I think you might be a good fit here at The Eternal Crusade, if youā€™re willing to work with and help train up newer players to take part in small & medium gang with us. Weā€™re a bunch of ex-NCPL pilots looking to make the smaller-scale lifestyle accessible to pretty much everyone.

Hey Gud!

Iā€™m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ā€˜Space Muttsā€™.

Cheers

DP

Sounds good to me look me up ingame and join our pub channel for a chat

Rag

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but weā€™re new and still working to recruit members. Weā€™re currently based in high-sec, but are moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon. Even if RP/lore isnā€™t your thing, you still got a home here, itā€™s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at ā€œCongress on Luminaire Republicanismā€, ticker: ā€œCO.LRā€. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello,

So this is a long shot, but we would be interested in having some seasoned pvp pilot around. I will just leave this here:

RvB forever :slight_smile:

hey
i have exaclty what you are looking for no blue ball and no big bloc a lot of content and gud fights

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Gud:

Good evening! My corporation is predominantly a USTZ group but our alliance includes a predominantly EUTZ group. If youā€™re interested in roaming through lowsec or bringing down stations and POCOs in highsec once the QUANTUM CORES update goes online in full then hit me up and Iā€™ll make the introduction.

o7

Come give us a try! Discord

Hi @Gud ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec but have big plans for PvP/PvE :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learningā€™s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ā€˜mostā€™ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

What about something like this?

Hello Gud

We are mostly EU/US.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null secā€™s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big ā€œYou are a numberā€ corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that donā€™t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just donā€™t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

Hey Gud,

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/inou-inevitable-outcome-c4-2-5-wh-pvp-corp-eu/283295~

Small/ new corp looking to start boosting member count. Discord link in the post :slight_smile:

Hello Gud, Iā€™m from Saints of Chaos, a pvp focused group in Triumvirate. Weā€™re looking for players with a level of skill beyond what a nullbloc offers, players who understand the impact a single person can have on small group pvp. We can offer that experience, and much more, but we do have high expectations. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/TDZC5gRqux for more information.

If youā€™re still looking, come check out Wormhole Society, I think we match exactly what youā€™re looking for.

hey gud if you look for some quality corp please check this link

Have you considered becoming a mercenary?

[NOIR.] is the oldest mercenary corp around and we pride ourselves in being a very tight-knit community with excellent pilots.

Swing by our discord or ingame public chat. Weā€™d love to have a chat

Hey Gud,

Looks like you have plenty of offers! Hopefully I can entice you though :slight_smile:

• Small, med gang PvP - This is what our corp enjoys most. We try to get out and do some specific corp only gangs a few times a week and in-between jump on any coalition stuff thatā€™s required
  • Nice doctrines if we have to escalate - We are making our own corp doctrines to fit alongside the alliance ones. We have 100mn Osprey Navy, Heavy tank Aug Navy and are about to launch a Drek/Leshak doctrine too.
  • Euro Time Zone - Weā€™re 95% UK/EU
  • Dont mind what space its in, but prefer to avoid big null blocs - We live in Drone Lands and yeah itā€™s a big bloc but then eve currently is split into either Imperium or those fighting them. I think when the war ends there will be some standing resets. As things are our home space if fairly busy with roaming gangs anyway.

If you fancy a chat pop onto our discord - https://discord.gg/aHuht9Xq