2 110mil sp Pilots looking for a small/mid scale pvp corps

As the title states, me and a friend of mine are looking for a pvp corp that does the ‘always outnumbered, never outgunned’ sort of stuff, or a reason sound enough to dive into eve seriously again, both pilots have around 110-120mil sp invested mainly into pvp, we’re self sufficient etc etc.

We spent the last 4-5 years mostly in small scale and solo pvp around BR and grew tired of that, so the last year was mostly inactive for us, and now we’re looking for a change in scenery.
We wont mind smallscale again but not in a semiactive corp, a small scale or a mid scale with more than 10-20 active pilots will be perfect, the more the merrier.
Also both of us are exFC, so we wont mind picking up the glove and making the content.
Also Also, we’re looking for a wide range of corps, even if you’re not an “el1t3 pivipi korp” dont hesitate to offer, we’re looking for a fun collective not killboard junkies, we’ll even settle for an indy corp with an active player base willing to do some pvp, and if needed, we can teach the know-how too.

The only downside that we can see, ironically, is us being 30+ with medical jobs, so we have shifting time zones.
eg. If im not having a 26-30 hour shift, i can play from my gmt+2 well into the us tz, or i can disappear for 1-2 days because, well, because patients.
Thanks in advance.

Hey there, what do you guys like to fly mostly? Prefer kiting or brawling?

If the corp is active and pursues small/medium gang fleets but at the same time is part of a much larger alliance, will you be dissuaded?

Do you mind flying under other FC’s or are you looking to fc your own fleets only?

Can you message me ingame with your reply and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

if you’re interested

Holesale is recruiting. Just join our Pub “The Void enclave”

Praise Bob!

Hey there! New Eden’s Medical Laboratory is now opened and we are looking for more mature and friendly players to join us!

We are small now, yes, but we continue to grow as a corporation and alliance. (Also CEO - me, a medical student so hello to fellow med workers!). We are part of old alliance, Lord of Worlds, and currently we live in null sec region Tenerifis. We are part of Mistakes Were Made coalition and we have lots of thing to shoot around - Chinese, Russians, renters you name it. Good amount of fleets on both EU and US TZ.
We have really good FCs in our alliance and we are not afraid to take fights. We support all kind of activities on alliance lvl - BBP for ore/loot/salvage, minning fleets, good amount of space to ratt, flash forms, CTAs, ceptor gangs etc.
That beeing said, we do understand that everybody has it’s own real life stuf to do, so we are not forcing everybody to be 23,5/7. But if you are online, join our comms so we can make friends and get better connections within corp/alliance. We want to fly with friends, not with no-names :slight_smile:

If you are intrested you can either drop me a mail in-game or contact me via discord (preferably, would answer faster) - Glorfindeil#2642

Have a nice day and fly safe!

Old, but never growing up, we’re a group with no requirements other than to be right with each other, have fun & get involved when you feel you can. Real life is always our first priority, so we understand your work commitments.

We have around 25 members ranging from “I can only be on during the week” to “Log off & sleep, will you??”. Most are newer players, but a few of us have been around the block & are busy training them up.

Give us a shout if this sounds like your thing :slight_smile:

Hello @HuLiGaNkA

Panic Stations is a Low Sec corporation that leads a small alliance. We have many small gang and mid level fights with the occasional capital brawl thrown in there. We have a mostly Eastern US TZ presence but have small subsets of players across all TZ. As you can see from our killboard, We are not elitist and we are very much a real life first kind of corporation/alliance. You will get pings for larger fleets or strat-ops but no one is going to dog on you for not showing up. We fight outnumbered against guys that feel like every ship must be min maxxed so there is always a challenge trying to defeat them. If you want to know more just mail me in game and we can chat. Links below for more info.

http://panic.dudreda.com/

Maybe something a little different.

@HuLiGaNkA Wasup! Before you guys make a choice you have gotta swing by our discord and have a chat. I think we would be able to offer you some sweet, and salty content that is really hard to find. Plus we have a great group of guy. Please stop by, I promise you-you wont be disappointed!

Hi HuLiGankA,

SASH. is a leading corporation in Triumvirate [TRI] currently fighting to exterminate RMT menace, DRF. We are looking for active pilots to join us:

What we need from pilots is:

• Able to contribute to most of our doctrines, which can range from Cepters to Capital Fleets, with near everything in between!

• Useful Combat alts including cap alts, TRI often fights outnumbered so pilot skill and alts are a necessity

What you get from us is PvP, capital PvP, sub capital pvp small gang pvp and occasional SRP, We also provide different ratting and mining stuff to help members stay self sufficient

If you want to know more you can join us ingame at “Dame Hel’s Hangout” or contact us on discord at MurkyOwl#7504 [EU] (<me) No More Heroes#8065 [US] and Mr. MeeCeeks#5627 [US]

Howdy @HuLiGaNkA!

Now, I know that you were mainly looking for something else (according to your post), but maybe you would like to take a look at The Republic as well. We might fit your bill, even though we’re generally not outnumbered, neither outgunned. Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got questions and/or would like to join, please find us on our Discord server (details in the advert).

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

We’re currently fighting outnumbered however definitely not outgunned :slight_smile:
We’re fighting a war against multiple different alliances (mainly in amarr FW) atm, including Law and Ordnance, Team Amarrica, Ungentlemanly Warfare, Phuket Warp to Zero and their batphone Siege Green.

Perfect opportunity to show people isk != skill :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you all for the quick replies, but i forgot to mention we’re not looking into joining a bloc, but rather an average size corp/community/communist party, you call it.

I will go through all of the offers and will contact you asap, also, dont hesitate to get me on discord:
Shei Hullud#6593

Hey HuLiGaNkA,

I tried to convo you ingame & added you on Discord but I thought I would drop something here in case. I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

You might know us from Black Rise - we’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but we’ve found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1 + http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153866&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

This.

If you are interested in WH space come check us out at Sleeper Dreams. We are usually active from 00:00 - 08:00, but have a few people on outside of that on occasion. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Hi dude.

You look like the ideal guys to join Mind Games.

For the past 6 years, under the Suddenly Spaceships banner we have been using gurilla warfare to great effect. We have been part of the biggest events in EvE history and have traditionally followed a nomadic life style.

We pride our selves in being able to fight outnumbered but never out skilled.

We offer a wide range of demanding doctrines to suite every style of play in the game.

More recently we have taken up resedence in a Class 4 wormhole with C5/2 statics, meaning every day we can take specilist fleets to every corner of the Eve universe.

Normally flying fast nano, small ship doctrines (for frigate hole connections) as well as armour t3 fleets and much more.

Recently we committed our selves to a nano bhargest doctrine which saw us fielding 18 dps ships plus support against 140 people, while fighting to seige a fort in a WH.

We have always tried to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to playing style and doctrines.

If you think you guys would be intrested in joining an Elite pvp focoused corp then please apply to our forums

https://pandamonium-gaming.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=f03a696e240539bc3a636f44b1289c1e

And check out my youtube for examples of the kindnof fleets we do

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=suddenly+spacechips

Hey HuLiGaNkA, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.

What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.