Newbro(4mln SP) looking for a corp(EUTZ)

Hi, I am a new player and I am looking for a corp(not too big, not too small) operating in either null or low, active during European times. I am not an experienced player, but I am willing to angage in PvP but I need some help with making ISKs too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Ajron_Cysiek,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

1 Like

Hey, Welcome to Eve. We might be what you are looking for! come have chat with us.

Lucifer’s Own is a newly formed corporation for casual players who are looking for a place to call home. In Lucifer’s Own, you have the opportunity to play the game in many ways. We understand that not all players are able to dedicate a lot of time to Eve. We want to create an easy no barrier corporation with a focus on PvP. We will not be owning anything so no mandatory ops to conquer, destroy or defend.

We welcome all pilots no matter their skill points and account status. The most important characteristic of a pilot is the wish to PvP together and have fun whilst doing that.

We run gatecamps, cruiser roams, frigate roams, Black Ops would be cool in the future.

What we are:

Friendly with leadership with a decade of experience.

A start up corporation. Meaning we are building something together

EUTZ PvP

A group that finds satisfaction in blowing things up!

What we are not:

An elite PvP corp with CTA’s

In an alliance and probably never will be

Looking to merge with another corporation

We are looking for:

PvP pilots or weekend Warriors

Pilots who want to learn to PvP.

Pilots who are willing to help build up a corporation

Pilots who can be on comms when we are in a fleet

If this sounds good to you message Mikhos or join ‘’Lucifer’s Own Pub’’ in-game channel and ask what you can do to join.

Hello @Ajron_Cysiek

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance and would love to show you around J Space and beyond.

Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

+1 for Fweddit

Hey there,

if u want to join a corp with hands on mentality and always ready to help come join us.
we have alot to offer to new players in guidenance free corp ships and so on.

heres the corp add if u want to take a looksie

and here’s our discord:

ur always welcome to have a chat

Hey Ajorn o7, Feel free to join our Discord or In game Channel… maybe we could be ‘The One’ o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.