Multitoon returning player looking for a corp

I am returning to Eve and are looking to move out to nullsec, my 2 main chars have 70m+.
I sit in EUTZ and i am a casual mature player. Looking for a nice mix of ratting doing anomalies and pvp.

2 Likes

Bokbok @Lee_Warborn,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. Weā€™re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other peopleā€™s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If Iā€™m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Hey there,
We at The Dark Vanguard are recruiting players who enjoy pvp and play in the EUTZ.
We offer money making opportunities in moons, ratting and buybacks so youā€™ll be able to keep your pvp habits funded.
We are part of VINDICTIVE alliance which is a very active sov holding alliance based out of cache so thereā€™s nearly always someone on to talk to or roam with.
If youā€™re new to pvp weā€™re happy to assist you and if youā€™re confident enough weā€™d love to have another FC in the EUTZ

If youā€™re interested in piloting your own ship and want to stand out rather than being just another line member of a Corp join our public channel: TDVG pub
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

Hi Lee,

Iā€™ve sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

You should consider joining Relentless Reprisal! They are an active EUTZ corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If youā€™re interested in learning more, hereā€™s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hi Mate,
I believe you could be a good fit for our group, we fly with Triumvirate, a medium sized PVP focused group. Giving you the chance to take part in a wide variety of content, from combat/cap deployments, to wormhole whaling.
We are predominantly EU players, everyone in corp runs from 2-5 accounts, so youā€™ll have the opportunity to use ALTs, we also have some great moon ore to strip every week, and loads of available systems to rat in.

Hereā€™s the link to our add:

Wasted Potential (Triumvirate) is Recruiting! Recruitment Center

Join ā€˜BOOF Publicā€™ if youā€™re interested in a chat!

1 Like

Hey Lee,

Am hoping we tick more than a few boxes on your list!! please check us out!

1 Like

TSSOC offers all aspects of Null life

give us a look

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/31?u=cookem

1 Like

We have some of the safest isk making space in the game. Check out our kb to know what we get down to. Iron-Fleet Recruiting

1 Like

Hello Lee,

Hope all is going well. Welcome back to EVE. I sent you an in game mail. Hope to talk to you soon.

Frosty

1 Like

Hi @Lee_Warborn
Sounds like you need some FUN in your life!
I think we and you would be a great fit!
Come fly with us and try us for size!

1 Like

Hi Lee

EDF might be a good home for you, drop by ā€œThe EDF barā€ in-game or our Discord, https://discord.gg/96Bgrt if you would like to chat and find out more.

Weā€™re a EU/US corp. Our members are mature (mostly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and weā€™re fairly relaxed.

We play to win, but everyone knows RL comes first.

Vast experience to pass on to returning pilots where needed. I came back from a 9 year break recently my self and my corps been great and getting me back into the groove.
Based in 0.0 Space with one of the larger Coalitions.
Alliance fleets daily (most days multiple times)
PVP/PVE/Industry = Content and we love content :sunglasses::partying_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Lee_Warborn,

I think our group might be of interest to you. Although it once could be said that our peak time was US, eve is a 24 hour game and we have become a 24 hour corp. We have pilots geographically located in US, EU, and AU regions; however, due to things ranging from insomnia to night-shift workers, we have pilots on and active around the clock. Even if there are not many people online at a particular moment, our discord is always active as our primary corp chat because when you join the Voidstalker Heresy, you are joining more than a corporation, you are joining a community. Although some of us my be working asynchronously, we are still working towards the same goals as a team. Iā€™d like to invite you to read our main ad linked below and if you like what you see, come join us on discord for a chat to see if weā€™re a good fit for each other.

Hey man. Hit me up on Discord
Elias Rampart#0321
I am from a Nullsec PVP corp, and we are looking for more active determined pvpers, and indy guys to join us. If you feel we could be a good match for you, message me and we can talk

Hey Lee, welcome back to the game. Weā€™re a fun WH corp with excellent ISK opportunities in ratting or industry. We run regular PvP small gang stuff so thereā€™s always something to keep us busy :sunglasses:.

We are a mixed bag of very experienced players, some whoā€™ve been part of eve since 2004 but also some players new to the game. We play in UK/EU TZ but have players online most hours. Judging from your SP I think youā€™ll fit in very easily to WH life - drop buy our in game channel -418- and check out our forum post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.