Wormhole corp recruiting!

2 and a half months in this corp - fun, lots of content and action, good people and lots of jokes
Been growing rapidly the past few weeks in terms of new members.

Still looking for a few more people. Join the -418- channel.

Awesome Corp, I’ve learned so much already! 418!

Bump!
Been with this corp for about 3 months now and loving every minute being here.

After a 10yr break from eve, im happy to say (and didnt think it was even possible first try) that this is amazing WH corp to join.

Fantastic group of people,
Plenty of events and things to do daily, solo or as a group,
Often hilarious PVP and PVE

This corp has something for everyone, so if your new, a returning player or even quite experienced and looking for a great bunch of people to be social with, this is the corp to join!

418!

You are alright to Zander :wink:

If you’re looking for ISK and adventure in a fun and relaxed corp - look no further :yum:

Friendly bump, ran into these guys the other day while we were attempting to fight another group, they gave us a great fight.
Definitely a group with the right mindset.

2 Likes

@SikxShot_Crendraven Just sent you guys an in game mail (Mara Quinn/Ganlar) can i ask you if you have a public discord? Tnx a lot :slight_smile:

THESE ARE AWESOME

I laugh a lot, and make a lot of isk. What else is needed?

Fun corp to fly with, and also… bump!

Active group here, still recruiting. Join the channel “418 Public” or message me.

I recently returned to eve and I used to live in a C3 wormhole for a year or 2 back in 2013 I have a 20mil+sp whose focus is exploration, mining, and combat. I’m in a hs corp at the moment but the content they provide is fun but not as engaging as I would hope. Once I get back in to the swing of things (relearning PI, and indy) I want to join a wormhole corp that is active (the last one died out and I stopped playing because its boring
and a bit scary living alone in a hole. Was wondering what kinda of content you guys provide?

I was a highsec miner for my first 2 years of EvE, slaving away to plex my account. I joined this corp as an Alpha with a mere 39 million in my wallet after the mining corp I was in became completely inactive.
Not only has Outfit 418 been extremely helpful and friendly, they have helped me to hit all time high weekly earnings. This is the end of my first week and I have awesome new friends, a wallet stuffed with isk and a hangar stacked with ships.
I am kicking myself I didn’t find this corp sooner and the only question you should be asking yourself is: Why haven’t you applied to join yet??!!

Miya Asp,
Outfit 418 Trainee

You guys still recruiting? I want out of null

Come on in. The water’s fine! ^.^

bump nice guys =)

Still recruiting?

Hi, do you guys have many american players?

We do! Join public :slight_smile: