Wormhole corp recruiting!

pve
pvp
wormhole
(SikxShot Crendraven) #1

Recruitment window is now open for qualifying pilots!

Outfit 418 is a corporation based in Europe built by a group of returning players looking for like-minded pilots who would like to experience the challenges and revenue opportunities of WH space.

We offer a fun & social way to join in the various activities, including industry, C4/C5/C6 ratting fleets (250+ million ISK/hour/pilot) , organised mining, as well as the inevitable PvP that makes wormhole life such a rush.

We enjoy a high-sec & C4 static which guarantee lucrative content as well easy access to empire markets.

No, previous wormhole experience required, there’s plenty of help to get settled. If you are an enthusiastic Eve pilot looking to join our eclectic group of social misfits, contact Mara Quinn, Ganlar, Miko Starknight or Jariti.

Feel free to visit us, or post a message :sunglasses:

Public Channel: -418-

Teamspeak: ts.outfit418.com

4 Likes
19m SP gnome looking for a wormhole home
Home found thanks for the offers
Returned after 5+ years break
Returning player
Found
Looking to join WH Corp
37M SP Returning Player Looking for a Home
Returning Old player returning after several years looking for corp
Older player returning with a new player I work with
Returning Player who cant remember anything! Needs help and a Home
Returning player looking for an Indy Corp
100M SP+ Titan Pilot Seeking a New Home
Returning Old Fart looking for corp
34.4mill sp
52.5 M SP subcap toon looking for UK based corp
(Joe Jurdens) #2

i joined today seem like a really cool group of guys

1 Like
(Joe Jurdens) #3

One week in and im having a great time! Women, Ships and some tig ole bitties, losing to a sleeper makes you feel real shiddy!!!

Active EU player looking for a corporation
(Lewis Freeman) #4

Been with the corp for almost 2 weeks, thought I would post my review of their company:
Fun interactive training
Lots of company benefits
Great management
Constant room for development and promotion
Friendly and upbeat office

Jokes aside, they are a great bunch of fellows, and I’ve been given such a warm welcome.

Returning to the game - 62m SP - UK/EU
(Ben Okel) #5

Great corp, very friendly people, been having a lot of fun. For my first experience living inside a wormhole, I couldn’t have asked for better

1 Like
(Brian Jagi) #6

hey msg me ingame if your interested im me

(SikxShot Crendraven) #7

Recruitment update! :sunglasses:
Outfit 418 has been growing in the last few weeks and we’ve added plenty of new content. We are still looking for Eve pilots who are keen to experience wormhole life with a great bunch of players. Feel free to post a message here or visit us in game!

1 Like