100M SP+ Titan Pilot Seeking a New Home

Well, a titan pilot is going to always end up in a nullbloc.

1 Like

Who says it has to be that way?

1 Like

The 50 man enemy dreadbomb and quality of life of a keepstar, lol. That’s why we have titans on our alts and keep them in nullblocs, while we base out of wormhole :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess thats your prerogative.

I’m open to all offers / suggestions - even smaller entities that actually could use it to better effect.

1 Like

Triumvirate would pretty much be your only option of a small entity using supers, go try them out.

1 Like

Welcome to fourms Needahome. That name. LOL!

Waffles is recruiting. I’m online for a couple of hours if you want to hop into our recruitment channel and have a chat. Details are in our ad below.

1 Like

The Skeleton Crew is a small little alliance forming in Pure Blind - We use titans and having fun with our caps:

We have some good friends but pretty much on our own to make our own way in the sov warfare scene. Feel from to come over and chat with us! Trolling Grounds is my public channel or feel free to convo me

1 Like

Hello needs a new home. Come join Phocas Legacy in Fraternity. Titans are always welcome, but we will take all your ships. We do Alliance scale combat with experienced FC’s, HD, and special ops and small gang within our corp. There is plenty of isk making potential if your seeking that. (mining, ratting, exploration) We offer JF service, SRP, and the best meme’s in eve. Seek us out if your interested, we are an EU/US tz corp with all timezone action. To get more information join our Public channel ingame at “PH.L Pub” hope to see you soon.

Hey man I think you will find we can be a good fit for each other. I know what one of you main concerns is a lack of activity and I am glad to say that isn’t the case there will always be a cast of characters hanging around willing to chat regardless of whether its about EVE or something else entirely. Having a titan is a big deal and for a lot of alliances its something too shiny to undock and would rather have it collect dust in your ship hangar rather than doing anything fun this isn’t the case with us if you want to use it you are more than welcome to dick around with it. I will leave our forum post linked below so you can get more info. Hope to speak soon!

1 Like

Come chat with us, not a large mega bloc however still regular good fights at a decent size.
Some of our fights the other day:
https://br.inyour.space/?s=3723&b=8533140&e=90&t=ybffaaar

https://br.inyour.space/?s=3000&b=8534640&e=90&t=uuaffae

1 Like

Hi,

Give it a shot with Viper-Squad and Weekend Warriors.We are a fairly decent group, active on our prime timezone usually, which is EU and more active on weekends, hence the alliance name.This is our forums add is you might find the need to read more:

1 Like

Hi Needahome, we’re a small but growing wormhole corp mostly UK/EU TZ. We’re have fun group of players and good content options in C4/C5 ratting fleets. We’re growing our PVP, ops and could always use an experienced pilot.

Drop by our public chat channel and check out our forum post Wormhole corp recruiting

1 Like

Hey I recently joined Yamagata Syndicate for about the same kind of reasons. They are part of Inti and are a great bunch of guys. There are always people on coms and discord and always things to do. Hop into our in game public channel and we can talk. Yamagata syndicate.

1 Like

Busy weekend for me I will be reading these replys and contacting potential intrests

Lots of replys its good to see - Thank you

1 Like

Do you mind if I ask which coalition you’re currently with? You don’t have to give me specifics obviously, just want to know where you are currently just in case I’m trying to recruit you into the same coalition :slight_smile:

Hey,

I’m assuming this is an alt so I can’t really address you by name.

I can open this by saying that I absolutely don’t have the infrastructure needed to keep your titan safe. But, if that’s not an immediate turnoff, I’m certainly looking for high-skill EU TZ pilots and possible EU TZ FC’s to strengthen our presence over on your end of the world.

If you have any interest at all, shoot me a mail in-game and we can hash things out. Hopefully I hear from you!

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Corps Active 23/7

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

come chat with us

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.