Returning Player, Looking for UK/EU TZ Corp

Hi

So I am returning to the game with just short of 16milSP. I have tried most aspects of the game (Mining/Industry, Missions, Incursions, Exploration) but done very little PvP. I’m looking for a corp in null hopefully to learn PvP and do some PvE to keep my account plexed. I can use comms but will have mic muted unless really needed as my house gets noisy.

Any offers?

1 Like

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more EU pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We’re small, we’re friendly and we’d love to chat with ya! Being in a WH means that we rat c3’s for isk, and stay on the look out for any pvp oppurtunities… Just yesterday we killed a sunesis and 2 ravens that spawned a hole into the C3 we were ratting in… So we stop ratting, re-ship and kill… Its a relaxed way to PVP, not to mention if we happen to get dropped on while running the fleet… If you want to learn PVP, WH’s are a great place for it, especially for subcap pvp, as most capital ships can’t fit through the holes. Anyway, hit us up! Fly safe and good luck in your search!

1 Like

WH is the place to be, come try it with us! Join Wormhole Surfers of Eve [HSFRS] - a casual, growing WH corp with Hus and Raitaru in C2 with HS/C4 statics. Awesome connection to content in every direction! We love PVP and PVE, we do what we want together and apart. And most important, lots of learning and teaching and ISK making going on!

1 Like

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are a returning player friendly corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. They specialize in helping teach people PVP, and will be more than happy to help you out, however inexperienced you may be.

We have great ratting space over here for making money, so that’s a non-issue, and fleets run throughout the day in all timezone, but especially EUTZ.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

The Icarus Expedition is an AU/US/EU PVE/PVP corporation in the SLYCE Alliance , which is part of the GOTG coalition located in Deklien. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that get stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your pvp fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:
*Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
*1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
*Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
*Optional PvP Roams 24/7
*Fully upgraded sov space for ratting and mining
*Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
*Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
*Capital and T2 construction
*Ship Replacement program
*Low Tax Rate
*No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority
and much more…

What we look for in our members:
*Active members that are able to use teamspeak and discord
*A good attitude
*Willingness to learn
*5mil SP w/ some exceptions

Contact methods for additional information:
-Discord Link
-Replying to the forum post
-J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or evemail
-Join Icarus_Pub channel in game

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Join us in delve and fountain! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

You might enjoy flying with us. We live in NPC null and are Real Life friendly, mature group. We are international with members from over 20 countries (I am in UK but we have members across all TZs)

You can find out a little more about us here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.