65m + 50m+4 Rorqs LF WH PVE, Possibly Null

Looking for something new,
Have experience living in WH space though it has been some years. Recently coming out of Null space where I mostly PVE. 2 main accounts 65m sp and 50m, plus 4 more Rorqual alts. I’m looking to rat and mine with some pvp on the side.

1 Like

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or join our Discord. https://discord.gg/

You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising. They are a Industry/Mining focused corp part of the Federation Uprising alliance family, based in Immensea, and part of Legacy Coalition. We have great mining and ratting space, as well as enough fleets to more than satiate all your PVP needs.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

I’ve sent you an Eve mail mate

1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

if you are still looking I would love to talk with you Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Great space to rat and mine, plenty of opportunity for PvP on all scales. Check us out. Relaxed corp with all the perks and non of the drama of a 300+ man group.

1 Like

Put your rorquals in goons and actually enjoy the game with your other 2.

1 Like

Hey there :smiley:

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Take a look at Phantom Operatives, we’re a small worm hole corp based mostly in the USTZ. Please send me a message in game and I will see about getting you into the discord! Thanks and fly safe!

1 Like

Hey look no further :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

Hey, why dont you give us a look: [SYNDE] Singularity Expedition Services - C4 WH Corp - EU/US TZ

1 Like

Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp! we would love to chat!

Hello there @Bmac_Aurelius !

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.