Returning Player Looking for Corp

I’m a 51M SP pilot who’s been away from EVE for a few years. Been on and off this last year messing around solo, but I’d like to try and find a small group to fall in with. I enjoy all aspects of EVE, but PVP is where my hearts at. I have experience in most things in EVE, though it’s been years since I’ve been in an active corp.

I have two alts and have spent this last year messing around in high sec ice belts, abyssals, missions, etc. Needless to say I’ve grown bored and missing the tight knit comradery and excitement a corp can bring. I’m pretty laid back and RL obviously comes first. I’m really only available on the weekends, USTZ CST.

If interested in talking, feel free to message me in game or reply here. Thanks!

Hello buddy,

We sound like a good fit. Come check us out :

What’s up brother. I would love for you to pop by Apollo Mining. I think you would fit right in just ping me when you join and we can have a chat. I can’t wait to see you in our discord. We share a lot of the same values.

Come try us at The Order of Omerta. We’re a tight knit older group that’s into fw, pve, pvp, indy. We like to do things as a group and succeed as a team.
If you’re interested in knowing more stop by and chat The Order of Omerta

2 Likes

if you’re interested in some pvp etc. go go along with pve stuff check us out :slight_smile:

ure more then welcome to have a chat and see where we can go form there
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi Vulkmar,

We are the Corp you are looking for. We are an active, social and casual group and have 10 high sec moons and you can pretty much do everything in the game from our homebase near Hek. We do occasional PVP and have a high and null sec alliance…
Our thread is here -
⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #26 by Zefo

Thanks
Z

Hey Vulkmar,

Into the Ether is PvP first corp that’s looking to expanded it’s player base and we are heavily active in the USTZ. We do a lot of small gang roams. We also will drop Caps and Blops on a pretty regular basis. Wanna learn more check out the recruitment ad below and hit up our Discord.

TSSCO has been around since 2008 ! Great members living in a busy are of Null, close to Lowsec and Hisec.

come give us a look !

Hi Vulkmar Grimm,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be required to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Hi there m8

We got a small but growing US timezone group that would be happy to have you

for more info about us just make sure to check our latest vid below

You can also join our discord if you want chat some

Cheers
Prim

First off, welcome back to EVE Pilot o7

Noir. is a mercenary corporation that is looking to add more members to the mix. We have a good mix of veteran pilots and young bloods, some of which recently returned like yourself.
As a line member, I’d call Noir. an extremely tight knit community. Pilots know eachother well. We hang out on comms, we laugh, we joke. We have strong friendship bonds that make this game fun to play!

A lot of our members are parents at this point. We all have real-life commitments and a real-life comes first mindset is the very foundation of our social group. We come together to play games, to destress from the work week. Having a group of friends to do that with just makes everything more enjoyable.

Our daily content driver is FW PVP where we fight for the gallente militia. Our alliance, The Network, is one of the major players of the GalMil community. We run fleets on a daily basis and in the current FW landscape PVP is at your fingertips 24/7. Our alliance owns the main staging Sotiyo in the south of the warzone where we are at the very heart of the warzone in Essence.

Our bread and butter though is mercenary work. We fight the underdog fight, taking payed contracts to do what needs to be done, be it difficult, dirty, sneaky, or any combination thereof.
It is the ultimate culmination of the sandbox effect where we achieve actual player set goals who reached out to us and were willing to drop the cash to make it happen.

Our FC team is top knotch, our theorycrafters pull wizardry out of a hat to amend doctrines to the task at hand, and we work together as a giant cohesive unit to drop in deep behind enemy lines, dive in the darkest regions of WH space, or show up to defend against unlikely odds, but we come out on top and claim our hard earned isks.

There is no blue donut, you will not be a number in the mass. Noir provides a very rich smallgang PVP platform with daily fleets, exciting and unique content drivers to keep things fresh and a very mature group of friends who hang out to play this awesome videogame. (some of us for many decades)

If any of this sounds awesome, drop by our discord and come say hi. We’d love to have a chat with you and see if we can be a good match :slight_smile:

You should check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit group that likes to do FW, PvP, PvE and indy. We are older and more laid back and have a great community where we help each other out. All skill levels are here and we can get you into some fleets. If you want to chat more hmu on our server The Order of Omerta

Hello buddy
check us out.
Chicks on Speed (CoS) is recruiting [EU/NA TMZ] [New Player Friendly] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

REPZ we are a smaller more tightnit corp located out in querious we do a little of everything, join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.