40mil SP Pilot Looking to Return to the Game

Hello,

A few friends and I have recently been taking another look and have been enjoying the new additions CCP has added over our multiple year hiatus. We are interested in the following:

Small Gang PvP - Potentially a bit of piracy

Faction Warfare

PvE Sites (Abyssals / L4s / L5s / Wormholing)

Potentially a bit of industry and managing structures

The big thing for us is that we would very much like to have a core group of individuals to fly with as opposed to hundreds of misc people. We are currently based out of the Molden Heath Region, but are willing to make a move if the opportunity presents itself.

Love to chat! Shoot me a pm or reply here! Iā€™m excited to get back into New Eden!

Hello There,

I just replied to your post on reddit, before seeing you here.

IF you are US time zone and looking to learn the PvP road (while having some experience into it first), Holy Hunters may be a good fit for you all. We sometimes krab to make ISK, but we focus on finding content through the chain or know space.

Here is more info about us :

Please reach out to our discord if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Hello Felix,

Maybe we could have a talk? I run a small Gallente FW corp. We are small but growing. Our aim is to build a decent sized corp where you are not a number and without CTAā€™s or mandatory ops.

Hope to see you in our ingame channel: Savage and Average

Hi and wb,

We are a core of small gang oriented players and we are also looking to meet more of our kind.Not sure if npc null sec might be something that you guys are looking to call home, and not sure if you done npc null before, belive npc space is the best thing that can happen to smaller groups these days.You cannot be evicted, blobs canā€™t touch you and this space brings targets of all sorts.

This is a bit about us, and also the kb might give you an ideea about what we call small gang.

o/

Hi. You should check out Noir. Weā€™re a merc alliance thatā€™s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. Weā€™ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord

You Are Welcome With Us. :grinning:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when youā€™re free for a chat to see what weā€™re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

Please let us know when you and your friends are free for a chat as it does sound like you would be a perfect fit for us and I hope we can be for you.

Good morning Felix would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

Hello,
We are building brand new corp based on team work and having fun. We have a few Vets. and New bros as a core group. We are an indi corp that spends most of our time HS and WH mining. We have our own C4 for harvesting and ratting. PVP isnā€™t a focus of ours but its always there as an option
We Offer
Daily fleets with boosts
Bp library
C4 Or HS lifeā€¦ or both
Corp Buy back
LvL 4 missions 1 jump from home
Team first mentality
Corp fleets with ships and wages provided

Stop by our in game channel PR-UN and say Hi

Welcome back!
Blood Eagle Syndicate is a growing Amarr FW alliance with merc hussle on the side. Come give us a look if thatā€™s something for you.

[EU & US] Blood Eagle Syndicate | Amarr FW - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

hi there m8

From what you wrote i think we could be a good option for you, therefore I would like to invite you to check out our latest recruitement video below

we are a small and 100% independent pvp group that operates out off pochven.

if you want to talk to us feel free to join our discord below

cheers
Prim

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are group of reformed and current miners. We are into fw (minmatar) and small gang pvp shenanigans.

We are open to other content as well but thatā€™s what we do most. We are reviving the Corp and looking to get a good core of pvp pilots to start some fun.

Stop by say hi The Order of Omerta

We are a small corp yet looking to grow especialy in industry.
check us out here

1 Like

UKMF recruiting for null sec life lazy and active both welcome :slight_smile: - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out and have a chat.

Were based in 0.0 plenty of moons and pve/pvp to be had so covers most gameplays.

Chilled mature environment relaxed gameplay style welcome and plenty to do if you want to pvp

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We are doing fw and small gang pvp. We are active in US and EU tz. We have more content to enjoy as well but pvp mining and fw are what most of us jam on. Alphas ok but no noobs.

We are a group of older gamers and there is little to no drama and we wish to keep it that way.

Come join us on our discord The Order of Omerta

Or see Kartan Vengari in game.

Hello, and welcome back! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to fly with you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

Hey man would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

In game channel ā€œkeebler moon elvesā€

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord
ā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.