63M returning player looking for new pvp home

Hello,

I am an old returning eve player looking for a new pvp home. I took a break due to work and marriage but now that one is over and I now work from my computer at home I have all the time in the world to play again. Im 40 years old can use comms have lived in null sec and low sec before (maybe abit rusty at first) but am ready to go. looking for a PvP corp that likes to have fun but takes eve seriously. PVP is a must cause that’s what I love. if you’d like to know more hit me up.

hey buddy,

Do you have any interest in WH PvP? We like to pew pew, without toxicity and we focus on a nice group synergy rather than player skills to make sure there is no drama or people we do not appreciate.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Check us out. We are one of the most active low-sec ustz/eu PVP corps in the game. Most of us come from a similar background as yourself. Veteran pvpers that want content generation in a mature environment.

FW is the best spot for PvP right now. 1000s of kills every week.

Welcome back Lord,

If you want a good challenge please make sure to check us out

Join our discord and talk to us for a bit and get to know us

cheers
Prim

TSSOC is the perfect place for a returning player to get back into Eve, we live in a busy section of null that offers all aspects of Null live.

Long time running corp, great members. come say hi !

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.