Returning Player Looking for Active US based corp

I am looking to get back into the game, I havent really played since 2016 and its clear a lot has changed since I have been away.

I am looking for an active US based corp to join that is pretty laid back and is relatively active in the evenings which is about the only time I can play.

My charachter is skilled mostly for sub cap pvp and logistics since in my old corps we would take turns between being logi pilots and dps pilots.

At this point I havent even really left dock yet because I am trying to re learn everything I have forgotten.

Cheers,

Kane

1 Like

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey Brother,

Welcome back to Eve. Feel free to join our discord and check us out.

Hi buddy!

Do you have any interest in WH space?

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition.

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

If you’d like to read more about us, here is our recruitment post: HVYCC-Stay Heavy Friends. Null PVP/Industry Alpha/Veterans Welcome

Hello Kane,
Incipience is a Nullsec corp with laied and active players, we are actually a tight group of people.
The area we live in is like the wild west so there is plenty of PvP for you to get into, both Alliance PvP and Corp level defensive stuff. We are currently trying to add more PvPer’s to our ranks.
We are fuel block manufacturers by nature but we do enjoy fleets and roams.
We have people from all TZ’s but right now most of us are UStz.
Here is our ad, check us out:

Hello Kane

BFS is a small USTZ corp with operations in both low sec and null sec. Feel free to join our discord and chat with us. We have various activities going on every night!

Check us out into the ether active all us tz check our killboards :smiley:

Talk to you soon I hope

Thanks everyone for all the replies, I ended up finding a new home! I appreciate everyone!

We are more than happy have you join us. We are small tight knit group. We log on have fun. Hit our public chat channel if interested Wrg Ship Wreck

we are a corp located in ns, join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.