I’m returning to EvE after a 10 year hiatus. I have more than one account, each of which are PvP focused in skill sets. Two of my characters exceed 70 million SP;
What you get:
- An adult who is rusty, but was a pretty solid PvPer.
- US time zone (mostly).
- (Somewhat haha) Chill in RL, but loves aggressive PvP tactics
- Very active in PvP, but probably will need a few weeks to get my bearings. Much has changed in 10 years.
- Have a family, so will not be able to always be there when I or you want me to be, but my attitude is cooperative, supportive and when I’m on I’ll do what the corp is doing.
- One is intended to run Tackle, HACs, Battleships and other ships of the line, and can jump into almost anything with high proficiency that existed 10 years ago.
- The second also has strong sub cap skills, and also has a carrier.
10 years ago I was in a small PvP corp that was part of a larger alliance.
What I’m looking for:
- Active US (mostly) time zone.
- Small roaming and large fleet PvP are my favorite activities. Previously I most enjoyed ganking in wormholes, but I also really loved large fleet battles.
*Preferably part of an alliance that also has other PvP corps.
- Preferably a ship replacement program for active PvPers .
*Bonus: Some industry or controlled secs for missions, or other means of ISKing so I can support purchases (beyond ship replacement).
Please let me know if you think I and your corp may be a good fit.