Returning player Looking for consistent play group

just under 10m SP( i know not much) willing to go omega if necessary, Can fly alot of different ships between caldari minmitar and gallente battleship and below for all of them. not the best when it comes to fittings(or maybe i am i dont know to be honest). would like to be apart of a consistent play group wether thats a mining group. a pvp pirate hunter group. Im open to alot of things. I just want a playgroup that is consistent.

you are welcome with us

Wraithguard is recruiting check out our in game recruitment ad to see what we offer we live in an rich pvp/pve sov environment very close to jita

[FL33T] up with purpose! (24/7 small gang, daily 50+ brawls) Come to FW!

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

we r in a HS pocket with ice/ore, looking to return to NS at some point, jump into shield107 in game for more info. cheers Ed

Hi there, do you have a timezone set in mind? Are you interested in growing your net worth in game, or perhaps helping others to grow their net worth? Every day at the same time, I’m logging in to farm some ISK in game. I’m starting a corp called Matari Money Makers and this is generally the goal: get together right after downtime to farm ISK together. We’re running all kinds of activities like abyssals, mining, battlefields, daytrips into wormholes. The primary constant is that we run an activity at the same time every day.

We get orders every now and then to provide stuff like ammunition, ships, implants, etc. I’m currently working on fulfilling an order now and could use some help farming up the LP.

GriMM Hounds is corp that can provide everything you need to improve your experience. Good bros, good laughs, and a reason to log on everyday. We are mainly a USTZ pvp corp newbro/returning player friendly.

my normal time zone is cst. Currently way out of town for a rl work trip but should be back this coming weekend and logging in and making a decision about joining up with one of you wonderful people who have responded here. Cheers and hope to see some of you amongst the stars!

I am also time zone CST. Evemail me in-game if you’re still looking. o7

Hi Danen, Faction Warfare has seen some excellent improvements recently. For myself I play Eve seasonally & every year or 3 I switch activities. This run with FW has been the most interesting in some time, in large part because of the consistency. In Sheriff. I get a great core group that’s on everynight, and the option to join larger alliance operations or poke around solo if I want to. Here is our mission statement & links, Sheriff. Please reach out if this sounds interesting to you.

Hey man check us out “into the ether” we are the most active us corp in we form blob alliance based out of fade/dek area

Nightly fleet fights, corp roams and game nights

Idk faucets galore

Come talk to us sometime

🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED We would like to speak with you :slight_smile: come have a chat with us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.