LF for corp

Hello o/
Returning 73mil sp pilot looking for new home.
Im intersted in corporations doing together and solo triglavian abyssal deadspace.
I also like ocasional pvp small gang fleets. Im not intereseted in corporations requering mandatory flets esecialy big scale as they are boring to me.
I play in eu tz . My skills are mostly combat oriented but keep in mind im not pro pilot.

Hello Enkidou Isimazu!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because we are laid back, relax and we just do whatever floats our boat
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Yo m8, the Police Force sendt you and ingame mail- we basicaly have a 100% match for what u writing here.
Our Captain Fire Venom send u the mail. Enjoy :sunglasses: :policewoman:

Thanks for replays i found a corp already . Topic closed

We dont do a lot of trg abyssal space anymore but we do make a lot more isk inside of a wh. Small gang fleets no big bulky ones No mandatory fleets. We do live in a wh so if this interests you at all hit me up here! Murderous Mindset

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in Low sec on the Edge of nullsec where we support the Minmatar Republic, doing faction warfare, and launch our roams into nullsec. You’ll have acces to relative easy high-end incomes.

Looking for new and old players that enjoy blowing up ships or are awesome at supporting activities.

Meet us on http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

plz drop by when you have the chance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.