War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - D3LYRIUM - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

Hello Capsuleers!

War Eagle Fleet is a proud member of D3LYRIUM, actively living and prospering in null sec in Impass. We are currently recruiting members who are eager to make lots of isk and get those dank frags. We are a group with some great PvP pilots, however we understand that this is not what EVE is all about, and we certainly are not elitists. It takes many hands to make a corporation tick, therefore we need builders, ratters, miners, leaders, and everything in between. We will help anyone who wants to learn to PvP, but you need to enjoy the game and we give you the freedom to do that.

What we can offer you:

• Corp activity across the EUTZ and USTZ primarily, although we are looking to develop AUTZ
  • Discord for communications and interaction
  • PvP fleets with some fantastic FC’s (large scale, medium scale, small gang, and solo opportunities)
  • Nullsec space with some of the most valuable ores, moon goo, PI, and ratting anomalies in EVE (Moons pulling right now!)
  • Corp buyback program
  • Ratting & mining fleets + PVP
  • Access to great local markets (with jump bridges for easy access and travel)
  • The freedom to enjoy EVE as you see fit
  • Logistics network in place at great prices to move your things around
  • Low stress casual gameplay where EVE is seen as a game, not a job
  • Excellent team that will make you one of their own - WEF FAM!

We offer much more than that, but that gives you a rough idea of the sort of things you can expect in our space.

What we are looking for:

• Basic understanding if Eve and some NUTS
  • Omega accounts - Alphas are welcome as alts
  • Pilots of all walks of life (pvp, pve, mining, exploration, indy, and more!)
  • No drama, and a good level of maturity but that doesn’t mean boring
  • Be able to take a joke (If you get offended by everything you won’t make it here, but nobody here sets out to alienate anyone either)
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them
  • Participate when you can and support your team
  • MUST be logged into comms (You don’t have to talk, but be logged in)
  • Corp mergers OR join to alliance - We are looking to grow with likeminded friends!
    *** Capital/Supercapital/Titan Pilots, Graphics Designers for Media Production, PVPers, FCs, and generally fun pilots.

In WEF, we treat EVE as a game, and thus we don’t expect you to be online at all hours of the day. Real life always comes first, we have many members of all ages, some with families and other commitments. We login, have some laughs, blow up some ships (or get blown up), make some isk, and log out. We do have big aspirations, though, so come join us in this journey and be a part of the family!

If this sounds like a good situation for you, please feel free to contact us via the following methods:

• Ingame Channel WEF-PUB
  • EVE Mail Gideon Golgothus Icarus Osprey Deja’vu

All are welcome to apply, newbros and veterans alike. Come get rich with us in some of the best space in New Eden.

Fly Safe o7

7 Likes

Bump.

DRUNK FLEET BEST FLEET

Apply now and fleet up!

Ask a question or engage us in convo today. Recruiters are standing by!

I joined as a newbro 1 year ago. These guys helped me to learn the game. They allowed me to grow at my own pace. I went from flying Myrmidon to Dreads. Procurer to Rorqual. I can Krab, gate camp or roam. Through it all they will help or get out of the way.

Our comms are always the hangout for the Alliance. We have fun but are serious when called for. Our Friday night drunk fleets are legendary.

In the end best proof is the veterans that have joined all say this the best corp they have been in.

2 Likes

I joined 6 months ago, and for the first time, it feels like I am having fun in eve. Great group of folks here.

1 Like

Couple Q’s, do you have recruiting channel? And yer not in drone space are ya?

o7 apologies for the delayed response as I was on vacation to sunny Florida! Yes, we have an in-game recruiting channel WEF’PUB and we are in Guristas space.

Welcome to War Eagle Fleet; a well-established corp with the intent to grow beyond any singular system or type of space with operating bases in multiple regions. We offer newbro ships for those learning, leadership opportunities for those interested, mining boosts, PVP roams, industry opportunities, and an overall laid back group to fly with.

Presently, we are situated in null just 4 jumps from the regional trade hub. This offers good opportunities for just about everything while we plan our expansion. While our primary objective is to grow our ranks, we are coordinating with numerous partners throughout Eve to secure every available option of gameplay for our members. INVEST IN US AND WE WILL INVEST IN YOU.