PvP EUTZ Pilot Seeking Home

Hey!

I’m an 80 mil SP pilot with 100% focus in PvP. I’ve been playing for around 10 years and recently stripped down a load of old null sec toons to take a break from Eve and focus on RL and my own health during lockdown. I’m now looking to return to the game on a new character (this one) with a mature group of players focused on small gang PvP between 3-4 nights per week in EUTZ.

(When I say mature, I’m not talking about age, I’m talking about not being on comms with screaming morons who face slam their keyboard in local…)

From previous toons I have a relatively large pot of funds (used to seed a few hundred bil of alliance contracts) and I can happily make more through semi-passive stuff like markets, PI etc. I’m only here to find PvP content.

I’m generally not interested in null sec or low sec alliances. I’ve done both and I’m looking for something different. Very open to a decent WH corp or anyone who stages out of high sec but spends the majority of their time in WH’s/Null doing small gang. I’m also not interested in getting back in to caps or supers. Always just felt like a massive isk sink and doesn’t really interest me anymore.

Brief history of me:

• Wasted a year in a high sec corp trying to manufacture things.
  • Wasted a year in low sec getting trampled on.
  • Wasted a year in a null sec corp where the CEO got banned for RMT and he stole my FAX. Was fuming.
  • Joined a semi-competent null sec alliance and FC’d there for a few years. Everything from small gang to 250 man fleets. Then they failscaded, I burned out hard and took a long break.
  • Joined a competent null sec alliance and found a small gang PVP / bombing sig which I loved for 2-3 years. FC’d plenty there too.

I’d put my PvP skill “above average” and usually losses are due to being bored and taking a fight I know I shouldn’t have done.

Semi-interesting things:

• I’m an aspiring home cook. Fish pie is the best. A solid roast is never bad.
  • I bake my own bread every week. It’s sourdough and it’s damn tasty.
  • I’m a developer who blogs from time to time. Probably won’t share this because it’s personal info :slight_smile:

If you think we’ll be a good fit, hit me up!

PS. Happy to share my old KB’s. They’re not a secret at all. Just keeping them separated for the time being.

1 Like

Hi John, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Based in low sec but as a corp running small gang null sec ops mainly using wormholes.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

US/EU here. Very active! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

Fish pie…gross. you should try a pork loin roast with rosemary/garlic butter basting every 15 minutes. And after 1 hour put potatoes, mushrooms, and onions in the tray to cook in the butter and drippings. Cook for apprx 2 hours total, until preferred doneness…then remove and let rest for 30 minutes. Put back in oven and turn on broil, cook apprx 10 minutes for a good sear.

Remove, let rest 5 minutes. Take veggies from tray and set aside. Put all drippings in a sauce pan, add flour to create a roux. Add chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, and a good dose of black pepper and seasoning to taste to create gravy.

Serve on a wide plate with drizzle of gravy overtop.

Also…we are active Corp lol. Shoot me an in game mail for more recipes or to be a part of something great.

Welll … …
I’ll give it shot !

Hello :slight_smile:

We are The Dark Vanguard, part of the DDOS alliance:

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/lii0bn/ddos_denial_of_service_ns_ls_fun_pvp/

We are EUTZ, pvp focused, all grown up, no drama corp.

Give us a try and come chat with us:

Fly fun
Kani.

Hello Mate

I run a small piracy corp in low sec but I noticed you don’t want to go low sec? I see you were in low sec for a short time but did not like it as you were trampled.

So my corp is a small one with 30 people in it and about 60% of that is actually people that log on when they can due to RL with most of us having families and stuff going on.

We are super casual and so we only have 3 fleets we advertise and run weekly and you don’t even have to come to them if you cant. We currently run:

• Monday - Open Roam for friends to join and people to try us out.
  • Wednesday - Assault Frigate Fleet day where we go into low sec of Null and go have fun.
  • Friday - F it it’s Friday fleet where we run kitchen sink stuff or one of our FC’s come up with stupid fits and we try and get kills with it.

We are UK / EU only with a couple of US that work weird shifts and can join us when they home.

If you looking for a great bunch of people that just have fun as much as they can without taking the game to serious then we are the place for you.

That’s my TLDR version. If you want the extended version then click the advert below.

If you interested or maybe just want to come to fly with us one night simply join our discord and come say hello in the #recruitment channel. Discord Recruitment

Hope you give us a chance but if you find something better then good luck.

Also, I must add we have a full discord channel dedicated to food that you might enjoy.

Fly safe
Eric

Hey John,

Looks like i’m late to the party so hopefully you’re still looking for a corp? On the basis that you are then welcome back to eve! I’ve been playing on and off since 2004 myself so I know how that burn out feels and that need to try and find new things to do!

So while my corp is part of a 0.0 alliance we’re not really your stereotypical 0.0 corp. We’re very community focused, the core group has played together for about 8 years. When we’re not on eve we could well be on comms having a general chat or playing other games like tanks.

As a corp we tend to try and give our members as many options to enjoy the game as possible. So along with all the 0.0 opportunities for pvp/pve we also have a WH and go into low sec for fun.

Activity varies. At the moment due to lockdown we’re on most evenings doing stuff but speaking personally I’m looking forward to some summer sun and fresh air so can’t guarantee we’d be running things as a corp four days a week during the summer months (just being honest) but that’s why we have a big alliance/coalition to also provide content while I get sun burnt :slight_smile:

Fish pie?? Hmm I’m more of a chicken and vegetable pie man personally! My Dad used to run a bakery back in the day so nice to hear you’re baking too.

Anyway enough waffle from me, would love to have a chat with you and see if we’re a good fit. If you like the sound of us so far, hop on discord and give me a wave - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

Shot you a message in game! Look forward to chatting with you!

Hi John

I think you dropped by one of my channels and quickly left:)

I hope this time we can give you a better idea of what we are doing and what we can offer you :slight_smile:

Iam responsible for a new established Thera pvp group which means we will focus in small and midsize pvp based obviously from thera.

We will focus alot in Ess pvp, wh-hunting, nano roams, camps etc just simple and fun.

Since we are part of Pandemic horde you will also have space where you can use your alts to make the iskies you need to fund your pvp.

for more info please have a look at our recruitment post and we are lucky enough we might hear back from you

good luck finding a home and see you in space

/Prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.