Returning player looking for late EUTZ pvp

Hello everyone,
I’ve decided to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and start playing eve again after over 3 years out, now i’m looking for the right corp to get me properly hooked again.

Bit about me:
Started playing in late 2010 and jumped into Wormhole space for about a year. Then joined a sov 0.0 corp where I flew with good friends until I stopped playing in late 2014. Could never really shake the thought of eve, and recently redownloaded after binging old videos. Realised I have next to no idea about the last 3 years of eve.

My chars:
-Main, 80m SP jack of all trades. Amarr Carriers and Dreads.
-Alt#1, 50m SP pure Minmatar subcap char, this would preferably be my main fleet char.
-Alt#2, 60m SP ex Tengu alt turned Minmatar Dread Pilot.

What I’m looking for:
-Nullsec/lowsec pvp in late EUTZ+
-small gangs to large fleets or even capital fleets
-a chill environment

Cheers

3 Likes

Hey there! Welcome back to the game! You should consider joining Alwar Fleet. They are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We’re very friendly to returning players and have multiple resources to get you back into the game and help catch up on three years of missed out knowledge.

We specialize in small to medium gang PVP, though we do occasionally take part in larger fleets. Our fleet doctrines vary depending on the situation, and can be from Muninns to Machariels/Guardians to Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons. We’re also an armor capital alliance, with Revelation/Apostle/Armor Carrier preferred, though we will take any caps you have/

We’re also a mature, no drama atmosphere, and we foster an environment where everyone welcome since this is a game after all, that we want our members to enjoy.

If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hey Max

Do you have time to chat in game now?

Best
Josh

http://eve-hr.com/leub

1 Like

You should look at joining Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are an experienced PvP corp.

We specialize in Small/Medium gang warfare as well as Capital fights. We SRP all ships.

We also have an industrial backbone that supplies us all of our ships in house.

If you want to learn more then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

1 Like

Sent you in-game mail. Would love to talk to you more.

1 Like

Hey @Maximille_Biagge

FUN inc is recruiting! - i think you’d love us and will fit right in! :slight_smile:

Predominantly small gang - but a chill FUN group! :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hey mate. It sounds like Brittas Empire could be exactly what you are looking for. We have a great social group living down in 0.0. if you think that’s the sort of thing you want to be part of, drop in our discord for a chat https://discord.gg/bGBCcu

Shimrock o7

1 Like

We usually operate mid-late eutz, come check us out!

1 Like

Thanks for all the offers, still looking.

1 Like

all that you ask , we offer

your minmatar skills are perfect for TEST alliance doctrines

as for our group, we are a laid back RL comes first corp offering all aspects of Null life

come and have a look

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother, and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active, 82.7% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily game-play.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.
  • Sick and tired of the standard nullbloc coalition model (goons, legacy, gotg).

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Industrial production for a purpose so we can drop small gang capitals.
  • Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things and having fun.

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous community meetups in the UK and US. We focus on building long-lasting friendships in and out of game, and improving our players so that we can grow as a cohesive unit. Even our ex-members typically stick around for the community that we provide.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Maximille_Biagge

Welcome back!

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are a looking for. We’re a late EU-US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a casual RL first group made up of veterans and new players who all have a passion to PvP. Like you, many of us have come back to the game to find our old corps/friends gone and wanted to find a relaxed corp that doesn’t pressure its members with mandatory sov campaigns, structure timers, or pap links.

Our corp operates on the premise that everyone wants to find a good fight and we do our best to deliver that content to our members on a daily basis. Our ops include: lowsec/null roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure bash/defense op. We have experienced FCs and high SP pilots that aren’t afraid to a take a fight regardless of the outcome.

We also offer plenty of PvE opportunities in our area such as the standard ratting/exploration/missions as well as developed industry and high value moon mining. If you need ISK it only takes a little bit of effort to make it here without the complicated logistics required to live in null sec. I think you’d also find great use for alts as we most of us also have capital/FAX/probing alts on standby if any fight escalates.

Please check out the links below to see what we’re all about. If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth or convo me when you’re active in game.

Good luck in your search!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.