Giving the game another go. Returning Oldhead LF PvP focused corp 0.0 or WH

So looking for a corp. I am not being picky this time around though one thing I absolutely must have is some consistent In Corp pvp. Not too big on the blue donuts and their like but I will join a major bloc IF the corp I am joining is exceedingly active as a corp in addition to blue/alliance ops. I prefer WH pvp as I love my cloakies, but I am well kitted out for any doctrines subcap in particular Precursors. Currently I have two maxed out leshak pilots, with several other useful accounts currently not active (I am not wanting to multibox 4+ accounts again so prob going to extract them)

Anyways I am uber active and pro-active about finding content. If its WH then I will map the living crap out of the chain probably before most of the corp is online (i tend to get on right before/after downtime), if its 0.0 then I will be that idiot running around with a ceptor and t3 looking around for WH that might lead to interesting small-solo fights.

Either way, I am a 39 year old sound engineer/activist type so not interested in overbearing corps where its all rules rules rules and grind with 0 fun when management is on. Thats not my cup o tea. What is my cup of tea is when the CEO is top of the killboard for the corp which is a long list of green mixed with red every so often (cuz you cant win them all).

I prefer to fly armor for wh and precursor/minnie for k-space. Have maxed armor/skirm booster, have falcon alt.

Thanks for your time,
Nick
ps: Not interested in high class WH corps only c2-c4 corps. And not interested in those allied with Goon.

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Recruitment Process:

1. SEAT/auth upon application.
  2. ESI Screening.
  3. Mumble interview.
  4. Once all of those are done. Leadership will decide if it’s a yes or no. You might be asked to roam with us for a night to test it out.

What we offer our pilots:

• A true eve experience, we flex every SP we train.
  • Limitless PVP immersion. Black Ops, small medium and large gang fights, Roams, Capital Warfare, needlejacks, WH pvp. You need it? We got it.
  • Experienced corporation staff and leadership.
  • A stable aggressive alliance.
  • Top Tier Level FCs
  • Ship Reimbursement!

Thank you for your time!

Hi there mate, we are looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We are part of the Eternal Requiem alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Impass.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Hello Vitiate, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello :slight_smile:
We are a EUTZ corp , focus on PVP, we are actualy in LS/NS.

The Dark Vanguard is a friendly , no brainer, no drama corp.

If you want to know us a bit better drop on here : https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ
And lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Nothing better to know someone than exchange ideas, no ?

Fly fun
Kani

Hello Vitiate Incarnate

Not sure if you still looking but I run a UK / EU Pirate corp.

Not null or WH but thought I might drop our advert for you to see and see if you might be interested. We staring to look more into WH dives for content so you might be what we looking for.

Here is our advert.

Come say hello in our discord if you want to find out more.

Thank You
Eric Shang

The Icarus Expedition is a PVP/PVE Corporation in the slyce alliance
), which is part of the PanFam coalition located in Etherium Reach. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that gets stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your PVP fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:

• Ship loan programs for PVP and industry
  • 5 jumps from a major trade hub
  • Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
  • Optional PvP Roams 24/7
  • Fully upgraded sov space for ratting, mining, and exploration
  • Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
  • Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
  • Capital and T2 construction
  • Ship Replacement program
  • Low Tax Rate
  • No high-pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority and much more…

What we look for in our members:

• Active members that are able to use TeamSpeak and discord
  • A good attitude
  • Willingness to learn
  • 30mil SP w/ some exceptions
  • Currently looking to grow our already active EU/AU/US member base

Contact methods for additional information:

• Discord link
  • Replying to the forum post
  • J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or EVE-Mail
  • Join Icarus_Pub channel in-game
Summary

This text will be hidden

Shot you an in-game mail!

HI,
We’re a small pvp corp active mainly during US TZ.
Our CEO is probably a type that you’re looking for.
Check out our killboard

If you are interested in joining our corp pm me ingame or message me here.

Regards,

Hey dude, check out WEF. Many veterans returning to the game have found their home with us and have stayed in game. War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

Check our killboard. We are what you’re looking for. Not gonna blow smoke up your backside.

We deliver. Shoot me an in game mail if you like what you see and want to know more.

-fish

Hi Vitiate,

If you are still looking for a corp please make sure to check us out.

Iam responsible for our newly created thera pvp wing which will focus in only pvp. Things that you will see as part of this wing is Wh-hunting (need to get those blingy fits), ess pvp, nano roams, camps and much more.

As part of Pandemic horde alliance you will have access to space where you can make the iskies you need to fund your pvp experience. About the blue donut issue i totally agree with your and operating from thera will solve this for us. Horde is blue atm with everyone more or less ONLY in delve. Outside delve everyone atm is consider nuets and we are free to hunt as much as we can.

In thera we will have like you probably know multiple entries to different regions at all times that we can choose to hunt in.

so if you enjoy small/midsize pvp we might be a good option for you:)

if you want to know more about us please have a look at our recruitment post below

once again welcome back and i guess ill see you in space

cheers
prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.