Returning (US) Pilot Probably Looking For Corp

Hi there! Worm Hole life sound at all appealing? We’re a small group trying to build a home for members out there in the wild. We like to farm the C3 anomalies for ISK, and occasionally kill things farming C3’s… Last night, I had to turn away from an Armageddon, Vexor navy issue, Domi and another ship because we just didn’t have the membership online. I’d like to change that. We are trying to set up an industrial back bone so the members that enjoy industrial can have something to work with while getting prepped to produce T3 destroyers and cruisers in the coming months. Eventually, we’d like to grow into one of the scary wormhole corps, but its admittedly a long way off. We have a corp list of short term, mid term and long term goals, clearly defined and listed. I’d like to get you into the discord and chat a bit, and see if you are interested. We have a good group of guys, although, again, we’re on the smaller side, with a tight nit core of active players. I think if you averaged the corp player age, it would be about 30ish… a few younger players, several middle aged. Well, hoping to hear from ya! We could use the help… I won’t lie, letting that Armageddon go last night hurt me deep, deep in my soul. Having another skilled player would have changed that. Come be the difference! Fly safe, and good luck find a place!

2 Likes

Nice post, solid formatting. Don’t see that often on these forums :slight_smile:

I’f you’re looking for something tight-knit with attention on the players, you should check us out at Krypted Gaming.

Small group that relies on transparency, player talent, and companionship to gain an edge.

2 Likes

Hello there @Silpher!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

2 Likes

Hi want to come check out right click jump to - RCJT come find me on discord rangerwolfy#4987

2 Likes

Hey there! Im another one of those “wormholer btw” nerds who may have reached out to you already. But im here to give you an invite into our loving home of a C4 no effect with C2/C4 statics for, well honestly, everything.

We do it all; but our main focus is PvP. And the first most important thing to me, and by extension the corp, is to have a good time. Its a game after all… right?

Anyways, This spam on someones post stuff, in my opinion, really takes out the feelings of a group you may want to join, so I would like to encourage you to come talk to me, either in game or on our Teamspeak so i can tell you more in depth about us.

But I can tell you, from what I have found and what all my members have said, both current and ex; have never found a better set of people than the ones you will find in most wormhole corps. So if you don’t choose us in the end, I hope you will choose wormholes.

looking forward to talking with you later today o/
-Arancar Aideron, CEO of NaturalPhenomenon

3 Likes

Hey, if you havent found a corp yet Anoken Empire is a newer C5 WH pvp group looking for members. Check us out!!! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

2 Likes

Well said, and agreed! From my personal experiences, all the WH corp’s I’ve been have been a tight nit group of amazing people! Looking forward to seeing you guys out there! GL and have fun!

2 Likes

@Silpher join the crew and never fly alone…

Cruiser Crew is NOW Recruiting ALL active PVP Pilots

2 Likes

I really appreciate the interest I’ve already seen in these past 12 hours, and I’m grateful for what effort was put in at attempting to personalize and speak more directly to me.

However, I’m not really seeing what I’m after just yet. Many of these corps look like great corps and are probably good people, nothing I’ve said or am going to say is meant to denigrate anyone that’s already posted in this thread, but it’s not just good people or a well structured corp I’m after. To stay interested in Eve, I need a larger purpose. Defending sov, defending a WH home, PvP for the sake of fun, these are not things I’m particularly interested in. At least, not at face value.

So I should amend my earlier sentiment maybe a little bit. I maybe shouldn’t say I don’t care if you’re established as that might be too broad. I do care if you’ve already set in your roots and aren’t building to anything grander. I do care if the ultimate goals amount to ‘maintaining,’ or a capitalist connotative sense of ‘growth.’

So I think, more accurately, I’m looking for a ‘larger purpose.’ I’m not looking for “content.” “Content” is what you do when you’re just content and bored. Purpose is what keeps your pilots logging in and grinding out beyond what they need to sustain some casual pew-pew.

Basically, I’m saying: give me a purpose, not a sales pitch. Not just a group of friends, but a cohort of partners bent on achieving a fantastic goal, with proactive leadership that has clearly communicated the path on which you will walk to get there. Maybe some of these recruiters have that and they just haven’t conveyed it, at least not to my eye, and maybe they don’t. And maybe they can’t, maybe I won’t ever find the person that can convey the passion I think I’m looking for. Maybe I’ve set an impossible task. But one thing I am certain of: I will know it when I see it. And I just haven’t yet seen it. Whatever “it” may happen to be.

1 Like

You understand that’s like Intel trading and most corps that are involved in such things won’t post it on a forum… If you join our discord I’ll tell you what your purpose would be and how you would have continual fun.

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

I’d love to have an in depth chat with you about Deadman’s squad, our goals, group and mentality. We have a lot of old vets and experienced players, most of us have been playing together for years and are very close and always down to help each other and make content together from small roams, to blops, cap drops and access to large fleet through alliance we have all the good parts of a small tight knit Corp and all the good parts of a big alliance with none of the drama. Our goal is to foster a community of friends to play games and have fun with, but also to gain back our name recognition and be a force to be reckoned with. Check us out. Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Hmm, kinda hard to really understand what u are looking for yes i get it a goal for the corp but can always just propose goals or goals in other senses i guess. Usually people will have personal goals of some kind,
If u have any questions u can ask in our channel ingame TDSIN Recruitment
If not fly safe o7

1 Like

Silpher,
Astrotech was also a part of Chaos, and have moved to the south and are loving it. I think you’d be a great fit with our corp. We have lots of fun, and keep eachother on our toes while working together for our corp goals. You can click to chat with us on Discord! or view our full advert here:

1 Like

If you are still loooking… so are we! Come fly with us

1 Like

Hi Silpher,

I think we might have just what you’re looking for. I run a training corp for new pilots living out in NRDS sov-space. We work specifically to build new players up into skilled pilots, in whatever career path they seek. Someone with your breadth of experience would be invaluable.

And more to the point: our parent alliance is the best group of people I’ve flown with. Tolerance, openness, positive attitudes, none of the drama or BS you sometimes get. Excellent people all around, brought into the fold specifically for that reason. Our exec has been working to build the alliance up for a good eight years, and he’s done excellent work.

I’d be happy to talk with you more in-depth, either here, Discord, or in-game (our public channel is “Gardeners’ Embassy”). Drop me a line and let me know if you’re still looking, and what we can offer.

Fly safe,

EH

1 Like

Thug. is the place for you pop inti Thug. pub for a chat

1 Like

Sent you an in game mail with all the details on how to WIN EVE!
foff-borat

1 Like

I might just have what you are looking for. Contact me in-game so we can chat to discuss goals and such. Then if you like, we can introduce you to my guys and see how well you fit… Cant promise more until we get to that point.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.