64 Mil SP Returning Pilot looking for AUTZ Corp

G’day,

Haven’t played for a few years and not up to date with latest content but looking for somewhere where I can ease back into it.

Looking for somewhere to try a bit of everything, from indy, PvE, mining and PvP. Was more into the mining/PvE side of things when I played ages ago, so PvP skills lacking; that said, certainly willing to give it a go and learn.

1 Like

Hey man, join our discord and I’ll have a chat. Think we could fit you pretty well https://discord.gg/2sZ3jtQ

1 Like

All our timezones are pretty strong

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

We’ve got a few dudes in AUTZ atm myself included, a USTZ alliance/corp is probably your best bet over an EU one since EUTZ is at about 5am and USTZ prime is at about midday and many AUTZ alliances are either Chinese/Korean/Japanese or non-existent (or ■■■■)

Most of our alliance ops and ■■■■ start at about 0100 UTC which is about noon for east coast aus, so maybe that fits into your time schedule idk : )

if youre interested checkout the ad below

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)
  • Active and engaged corp leadership
  • A group highly dedicated to PvP that isn’t afraid to try out new things
  • More PVP than you can handle
  • Access to nullsec space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you are:

• Active & PVP oriented
  • Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar), have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main
  • Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

Checkout our forum post for more info

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

1 Like

Would love to have a chat man my corp can certainly give you all your looking for, mail me in game if you want, we are a null sec group

The League of Grumpy Old Farts is an AUTZ heavy alliance, based in high sec but we roam into low and null regularly.

We have a PVP focus but most other activities are also covered.

Visit one of our corps public channels if you’re interested, “Qtech Public”

Regards,
Yosagi Yojimbo
L0G0F CEO

Come join us in delve! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.