55 Mil Pilot looking for AU TZ

Spent waaaay too long learning and not enough doing. I have mining skills but also have max covert and never had the chance to use. Looking for some fun in low/null but will need guidance. Help - bored and want to quit (again). Save the cat.

1 Like

Take a look on us! All around TZ, great market, lot’s of fleets, Home Defence! Poke me in-game or on discord - Discord and talk to us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more AUTZ pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or join our Discord. https://discord.gg/

1 Like

Hey Iratus,

We are an ever expanding corp up north SBBAL, Short Bus Ballaz. We pride ourselves in small gang warfare and fleets as well as having access to the big fleet fights our coalition(GOTG) offers.

We’ve done plenty of cloaky things likekill a rorq with only four dps lokis and a logi loki. So the content you’d be looking for is there. Our AU is also our alliances strongest timeszone as has plenty of whaling fleets in that time.

Reddit Post
Forum Post
Zkillboard

If any of these opportunites sound interesting to you then join our discord

Cheers,
Millineon S

1 Like

If you are interested in trying wormholes, come check us out!!! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Take a look at MATARSOC! They are AUTZ focused, with well seeded markets, lots of PVP action, including home defense! Poke Matthew Dust in game or join the FEDUP public recruitment Discord here http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic to talk to a MATARSOC recruiter! :smiley:

We might be a good fit for you. We do a lot of blops/small gang corp roams. Good access to alliance level content and great space for mining/ratting. Check us out

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/i-red-ishukone-raata-employment-services/4682/13

I-RED has a AUTZ director (me) and good activity in the AUTZ. Lots of small gang PVP and some larger fleets in our coalition in Syndicate.

We also have industrial divisions as well.

1 Like

Hey there Iratus!

TIKLE Is legitimately the largest AUTZ Alliance in the game.
I’m Brisbane Based myself, and I’m fortunate enough to represent one of the coolest groups of people getting around.

I’m part of a corp called UCATR: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98436680/

Although our leadership may be EUTZ, I’m never playing alone - And all the fleets I end up attending are Alliance ones.

11/10 Do recommend.

If I’m wrong, I can assist you in bumping over into one of the other Corps in the Alliance.
You won’t want to though :slight_smile:

Hit me up!
Discord - Nocturne#8708
HR Lead Discord - Rastakitten Kungtaat#1774 (Also the same IGN)
Or Pub channel - UCATR Pub

Can’t wait to meet you mate

Hello Iratus Austrene

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We need you come fly with us.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.