[I-RED] Ishukone-Raata Employment Services

Have experience with market management? Expand your profits today by becoming a member of our team.

2 Likes

Visit one of our recruitment officers in the Red Steele channel today.

2 Likes

Looking for something new? Speak to our staff today.

2 Likes

(Interested in lore or RP? Check out I-RED - One of EvE’s oldest Caldari RP Organizations, and longest running Ishukone Loyalist Alliance)

Speak to one of our officers today about your next opportunity!

2 Likes

A friendly reminder to the cluster - I-RED is recruiting!

2 Likes

Enjoy industrial operations or combat patrols in Syndicate with us today!

2 Likes

Check out our GalNet Site for information on our organization.

2 Likes

The Ishukone-Raata Industrial Partnership [I-RIP] corporation has been formed with the intent to take advantage of the upcoming moon mining infrastructure changes. If mining is your interest, seek us out for new opportunities.

3 Likes

Join the team today!

2 Likes

With the addition to the Upwell Refineries, the Ishukone-Raata Industrial Partnership (I-RIP) is now looking for capable pilots willing to brave null-security space.

3 Likes

Still looking for invested individuals.

3 Likes

Ishukone-Raata is recruiting in all timezones. Need industrialists and PVP pilots.

2 Likes

I-RED is recruiting. We offer moon mining, PVP and a great nullsec experience. Check us out in game at RED STEELE.

2 Likes

Still recruiting. Check out our combat division (RDC - Revenent Defence Corporation) or Industrial corps (Ishukone Raata Accounting and Transport / Ishukone Raata Industrial Partnership)

1 Like

Small gang warfare + some cap fights. Syndicate PVP. Contact us in game at RED STEELE for for a chat.

2 Likes

I-RED still recruiting. Industrialists and PVPers. Syndicate based.

1 Like

Ishuk-Raata is recruiting corporations and pilots alike. Seek us out for new exciting employment opportunities.

1 Like

Hey guys! I-RED is still looking for pilots interested in RP, or corporations looking to dip their toes into NPC nullsec. Our corporations share a recruitment & public channel Red Steele, jump on in.

2 Likes

Blackout has not interrupted our operations. Join today!

1 Like

Still recruiting pilots.

1 Like